Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Slow train to Siena

Slow train to Siena

Old Jan 2nd 2017, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all
Default Slow train to Siena

I've just come across this, and I thought I'd share it -

Tuscany: Slow train to Siena - Telegraph
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 10:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Slow train to Siena

Thanks Sancho, we've done a couple of those journeys by chance and would now love to try more.
Old Jan 2nd 2017, 12:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Slow train to Siena

A bit further south in Umbria the little trains have often had their windows completely painted over by delinquents and football hooligans.

Unless you stand at the door with your head out of the window you wouldn't know whether you were passing the Crete Senesi or a distended marrow patch.

Sometimes these little stations don't even display their name that all makes the journey more fun.