Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Selling condo in Italy-does anyone know an English speaking estate agent?

Selling condo in Italy-does anyone know an English speaking estate agent?

Old Jan 27th 2014, 2:37 am
Just Joined

Barbara2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Selling condo in Italy-does anyone know an English speaking estate agent?

We have a condo in Italy, but now have to sell it. Does anyone know a reputable real estate agent in or near Udine or San Daniele dei Friuli? My Italian is hopeless and I would like to list with an agent who speaks English. Any help you can give would be appreciated. Also, if you have any names of a geomettre, that would be helpful. We had a geomettre, but found he wasn't trustworthy at all.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

lilibet will become famous soon enoughlilibet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Selling condo in Italy-does anyone know an English speaking estate agent?

Hi Barbara,
My husband is an Italian architect who works in the area, I'm sure he would be able to help you. Can you send me a PM? or give me your email? Regards
Old Jan 28th 2014, 6:51 am
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all
Default Re: Selling condo in Italy-does anyone know an English speaking estate agent?

Originally Posted by lilibet
Hi Barbara,
My husband is an Italian architect who works in the area, I'm sure he would be able to help you. Can you send me a PM? or give me your email? Regards
As I understand it, a new member can't send PMs until he or she's made three posts. However, if Barbara just posts a thank you to you, and, say, another thank you to me, then she'll be up to three and PMs will be available.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 8:01 am
Forum Regular

lilibet will become famous soon enoughlilibet will become famous soon enough

thanks Sancho hadn't realised Barbara was a new member.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 12:32 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sancho
As I understand it, a new member can't send PMs until he or she's made three posts. However, if Barbara just posts a thank you to you, and, say, another thank you to me, then she'll be up to three and PMs will be available.
Thanks Sancho. I didn't know. (Obviously I didn't read the rules and regulations too well). Barbara
Old Jan 28th 2014, 12:41 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Sancho
Hi Lilibet: This is my "thank you" as suggested by Sancho. I will send you another message momentarily. Thanks again to Sancho if he reads this.
Old Jan 28th 2014, 12:45 pm
Just Joined

Hi again: Thanks for your response. I really would appreciate it if you could give me your husband's information. It would be so helpful to me. Sorry about my posting confusion. I didn't realize I was supposed to have three posts. In fact, I've never been in a forum before. My email is <snip>. Regards, Barbara
Old Jan 28th 2014, 2:21 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Babara,

I've removed the email address in your post for you. Not a good idea to post it in a public forum due to spammers etc. However as you have now made 3 posts you can share private information, such as an email address, via the Private Message system. To send a message to another member, just click on their name and choose the Private Message option in the drop down menu. If you get stuck please do not hesitate to give me a shout.