Ryanair

Old Mar 31st 2011, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

cinzia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ryanair

I travel frequently from Ancona to London Stansted but have noticed that from the end of October there are no more flights from Ancona to London, nor are there any flights from Rimini to East Midlands nor Rome to East Midlands has anyone else encountered this problem? Is it too early in the year to look at these flights for the end of the year!! Does anyone else know of any other airline that does these destinations?
Old Mar 31st 2011, 7:30 pm
Forum Regular

giodafa will become famous soon enoughgiodafa will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Ryanair

For the first time ryanair this year suspended all flights from rome to liverpool and east midlands for the winter, so they are probally doing the same this winter . Really annoying
Old Apr 1st 2011, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

On the other hand, they have introduced new flights from Ciampino to Salonika in Greece, Memmingen in Germany, Riga in Latvia, Tampere in Finland,
and Vilnius in Lithuania.

http://www.wantedinrome.com/news/news.php?id_n=7916
Old Apr 1st 2011, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Serrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond reputeSerrano has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cinzia
I travel frequently from Ancona to London Stansted but have noticed that from the end of October there are no more flights from Ancona to London, nor are there any flights from Rimini to East Midlands nor Rome to East Midlands has anyone else encountered this problem? Is it too early in the year to look at these flights for the end of the year!! Does anyone else know of any other airline that does these destinations?
I suspect that it is way too early for these dates to be listed by Ryanair. Since you do the trip frequently you will know it is a successful route year-round (though admittedly the last few times I've done it the flights haven't been quite full, and the flights have been cut back to 5 a week). By and large Ryanair don't chop successful routes, and AOI - STN has been going for years and years.
Old Apr 2nd 2011, 11:21 am
Forum Regular

I just dont understand why they have stopped the flight from Ancona to Stansted i travel about 10 times a year on this route and the planes are always full, dont know how i am going to get home at xmas will have to keep looking at their web site and hope and pray that another way home is possible. Thanks for the info anyway.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

jg73jg73 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cinzia
I just dont understand why they have stopped the flight from Ancona to Stansted i travel about 10 times a year on this route and the planes are always full, dont know how i am going to get home at xmas will have to keep looking at their web site and hope and pray that another way home is possible. Thanks for the info anyway.
I WOULD IMAGINE PESCARA TO STANSTED WOULD BE OKAY FOR YOU
Old Apr 4th 2011, 6:17 am
Forum Regular

Believe it or not they have stopped even Pescara to London Stansted, feel like i am stuck here now!!! Just dont understand them at all. Think i will have to give them a ring and ask them why they have stopped all the winter flights, absolutely ridiculous.