Royal wedding

Old May 1st 2011, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

MrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Royal wedding

We also saw the Euronews (in the UK, in Italian - as we have the default setting on our TV set to Italian - the only programme that defaults is Euronews). It was quite amusing we kept hearing 'bla bla bla Mr. Bean, bla bla bla Royal Wedding, bla bla bla Mr Bean" several times over.

Did any of the Italian networks show the entire wedding or was it just on the news in Italy?
Old May 1st 2011, 9:44 pm
Forum Regular

ambra_wandsworth will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Anderson Council
Well no, she hasn't changed. Her circumstances have. Why is she any better than the women you mention? (She might well be, I have no idea). What's her talent?
Originally Posted by MrsTeapot
We also saw the Euronews (in the UK, in Italian - as we have the default setting on our TV set to Italian - the only programme that defaults is Euronews). It was quite amusing we kept hearing 'bla bla bla Mr. Bean, bla bla bla Royal Wedding, bla bla bla Mr Bean" several times over.

Did any of the Italian networks show the entire wedding or was it just on the news in Italy?
Well, she must be talented somehow, she managed to get herself noticed at uni amongst hundreds of girls like her, enrolling at St Andrew's with the same/ unique target; she became a prince's girlfriend and after splitting up she played her cards so well through media that he got back. Clever girl.
Just joking,..but hey.. I don't think she's better at something than Victoria Beckham is but I'm sure she, at least, looks happier.

btw I'm having a laugh now at all those links about the Royal wedding popping out on facebook, and particularly love this one:
Kate's sardonic grin at Will's words: ".. for richer, for poorer.".

I think Italian networks got lost in too many comments as usual,I luckily managed to watch it on itv, and just had a glance at Rai or Canale 5. They started at 10.30 ish and carried on live from London till News at one something..
Old May 1st 2011, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

ambra_wandsworth will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Anderson Council
Isn't modern celebrity culture an intriguing, logically baffling thing, though. Just a short time ago Kate M would have been ignored walking down any High Street in the land. Now she's feted almost to the point of worship. Yet she hasn't changed at all. She hasn't actually "done" anything except become a celebrity. It just shows what power the mass media have to influence people's minds.
I agree, but there's really worse around, like becoming famous after taking part to The Big Brother..
Old May 2nd 2011, 11:07 pm
Banned

6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute

"For richer", "For WAAAYYY richer"

That is all I could think when they said that bit!

They should have special Royal Vows

For Waaayyyy richer

Or just a lot richer
Old May 3rd 2011, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

gelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud ofgelato has much to be proud of

Although to be fair, from what I understand, the Middleton family is already quite wealthy. Not on the same scale as the British monarch though I guess.
Old May 3rd 2011, 1:21 pm
Banned

6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute6monthshere6monthsthere has a reputation beyond repute

They apparently chipped in 100k for the wedding