Renzi watch

Old Dec 4th 2014, 10:35 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Renzi watch

Originally Posted by isshin
Sorry if my one line inclusion was too long, something I couldn't express in english.

You can find the troll in a recently started thread, not this one of course.
I didn't say anything about your Italian but, since it was questioned I had to answer.
Old Dec 4th 2014, 10:37 am
Forum Regular

isshin is an unknown quantity at this point

He didn't need to look far.
Call for backups!
Old Dec 4th 2014, 10:38 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Call for backups!
I haven't been through everything today so if you have any info, send me a PM please. I don't always have time to read every post in every thread in a single morning.
Old Dec 4th 2014, 11:33 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Call for backups!
Hmm, no backups,,......you didn't get my sarcasm.
Old Dec 5th 2014, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond reputeMaybe1day has a reputation beyond repute

What is the definition of a "British Expat"?
This is a "British" Expat forum isn't it?

From Wikipedia Expat definition,-
An expatriate (often shortened to expat) is a person temporarily or permanently residing in a country other than that of the person's upbringing. The word comes from the Latin terms ex ("out of") and patria ("country, fatherland"). In common usage, the term is often used in the context of professionals or skilled workers sent abroad by their companies,[1] rather than for all 'immigrants' or 'migrant workers'. The differentiation found in common usage usually comes down to socio-economic factors, so skilled professionals working in another country are described as expatriates, whereas a manual labourer who has moved to another country to earn more money might be labelled an 'immigrant' or 'migrant worker'.

There is no set definition and usage varies with context, for example the same person may be seen as an "expatriate" by their home country and a "migrant worker" where they work. Retirement abroad, in contrast, usually makes one an "expatriate".

As a further aside I would have thought that a few Italian words here and there would help towards integration of expats into the Italian society, at the end of the day that is what this is all about. To be able to comment on Renzi and Co it is really necessary to understand the output of the Italian media and not the sporadic UK media reports.

Maybe I should go away and read the rules or just go away..........

Last edited by Maybe1day; Dec 5th 2014 at 8:06 am.
Old Dec 5th 2014, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

S&P’s boccia l’Italia, rating a BBB - Un gradino sopra il livello spazzatura - Corriere.it
Old Dec 6th 2014, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

highlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond repute

Iteresting, especially the comments to the article, all of by italians, it seems.
Renzi is full of ... words, verbal ''diarrea '' all the time. What happened to - '' we will restart in September '' with a bang !?
In reality more unenployement , far worse GDP, far worse economic situation.. is the time for him to leave approaching fast ?
Old Dec 16th 2014, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

highlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond reputehighlander1 has a reputation beyond repute

Another opinion on a further mega announcement : Mafia & Co. cannot believe their luck:

Italy bid for 2024 Olympics greeted with derision - Telegraph
Old Dec 16th 2014, 12:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

sunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond repute

It is incredible isn't it?

Surely that scandal and any court cases associated with it are still going to be rolling on when the decision is made, since the Italian legal system is hardly noted for its speed and closure.

And surely Renzi is guaranteeing that there will be more international focus on corruption. What is the point of that?

It's a gift to Italian satirists though.
Old Dec 16th 2014, 12:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

I was in Rome yesterday and I noticed a lot of uncollected rubbish lying around the bins . .strike? mafia not working?

Oh and me and Prodi were on the same train (but not same compartments)
Old Dec 16th 2014, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MarkRD
I was in Rome yesterday and I noticed a lot of uncollected rubbish lying around the bins . .strike? mafia not working?

Oh and me and Prodi were on the same train (but not same compartments)

Lucky you ( or not as the case my be ! )
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

If you're interested in all the low down on Renzi, can reccomend an interesting book just out :
L'Intoccabile (The Untouchable) by Marco Travaglio; that odious sidekick of Michele Santoro.
bye bye dicette l'inglese
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 8:05 am
BE Enthusiast

sunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond reputesunnysider has a reputation beyond repute

Am intrigued.

1: why do you consider him odious?

2: Why are you recommending a book by someone you consider odious?
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 12:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sunnysider
Am intrigued.

1: why do you consider him odious?

2: Why are you recommending a book by someone you consider odious?
Because he's a muckraker
Because it makes interesting reading.
Old Dec 22nd 2014, 12:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks for the reply but am even more intrigued puzzled.

Exposing muck sounds like a positive public service in italy.

And there's plenty of it.

And i rather have the impression that so much of the italian press is in the pockets of someone or other. Which i thought was why il fatto quotidiano was welcomed by so many folk.

Someone i know in italy did once tell me that they found travaglio "antipatico" though i have the impression that that word is almost as overused as "bella". I can't help but think that many at the time would have condemned that now famous piazza corso strada Matteotti as antipatico or worse.

Thanks for the recommendation of the book by the odious muckracker.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.