Reload this Page >

Relocating to Cesena with kids

Relocating to Cesena with kids

Old Jul 3rd 2017, 9:26 am
Just Joined

pv7677 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Relocating to Cesena with kids

Hello everyone,

I'm an argentinian/italian mum living in UK at the mo but moving to Cesena (Emilia-Romagna) in a few weeks. We are in the process of looking for a house, school, ecc. My children speak English as first language and this will be a big change for them. Any mum/parents around that area?

Ciao,
Paola
Old Jul 4th 2017, 6:40 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Relocating to Cesena with kids

Originally Posted by pv7677
Hello everyone,

I'm an argentinian/italian mum living in UK at the mo but moving to Cesena (Emilia-Romagna) in a few weeks. We are in the process of looking for a house, school, ecc. My children speak English as first language and this will be a big change for them. Any mum/parents around that area?

Ciao,
Paola
Hi Paola and welcome to the forum. I'm not sure if we have any Brit mums in that area, but feel free to chat or ask questions here whenever you want to. All the best.
Old Jul 1st 2018, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

LisaBertin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Paola
I have just joined this forum as we have recently moved to Cesena. On doing a search, your question from 2017 popped up! Are you still living in Cesena?
I am from UK, my husband is Italian and we have 2 children (brought up to speak english and Italian). We are currently looking into schools and fun stuff to do in the summer! Any tips would be gratefully received. 😊. Lisa x

QUOTE=pv7677;12285676]Hello everyone,

Ciao,
Paola[/QUOTE]
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 12:17 pm
Just Joined

pv7677 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Lisa! Welcome to Cesena!
I live here already and don't know any other English speaking mum. Have you written a post recently to a facebook group asking for something? I remember reading a post from a British mum....If that was you, can I contact you through faceb?

Let's keep in contact!

Paola x
Old Jul 2nd 2018, 1:30 pm
Just Joined

LisaBertin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Paola
Yes that was me asking about a dentist for my son!! You should find me on Facebook... definitely be great to keep in touch! 😊 Xx
p.s you should find me as Lisa Bertin (Cesena)

QUOTE=pv7677;12525892]Hello Lisa! Welcome to Cesena!
I live here already and don't know any other English speaking mum. Have you written a post recently to a facebook group asking for something? I remember reading a post from a British mum....If that was you, can I contact you through faceb?

Let's keep in contact!

Paola x[/QUOTE]