Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Properties in Calabria

Properties in Calabria

Old Feb 15th 2008, 11:48 am
Just Joined

jeff46 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Properties in Calabria

Latest news on San Rocco 11 is that scheduled completion date is Nov 2009,rather disappointing I think. Blocks 3 and 4 should be completed late Summer 2008 but then there are 3 more blocks to build and they don't know what order they will build them in.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

Nig63 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Paolo Serventi
Dear Nardini,
I dont speak English very well so you can trust on me? I dont think so.
What you write is what everyone must do before buying a house. People I Know (from when I was a kid) are serious, they are workig seriosly for the future of their family e for the future of Calabria.
I dont understand what you say about the saga (explain to me), but I kwow that in Isca Marina things go on, I can speak olnly for my town, where I was born e where I go back on Summer.

I haved more problems here in Milan when I bought my house than in Calabria. So be careful in Calabria and everywhere...

Saluti
Paolo
Hi Paolo

Il nostro italiano non è così buono (grazie Babelfish!)....

Abbiamo comprato nel marina di Isca e saremo là all'inizio di marzo per firmare i nostri documenti.

Conoscete chiunque che possa aiutarlo con il disegno del nostro giardino compreso pavimentare?

Grazie - Nigel
Old Feb 17th 2008, 6:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Please read rule 16, at bottom of page. thanks
Old Feb 24th 2008, 2:19 pm
Just Joined

Gillygilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Has anybody signed up to buy a property in Isca Calabreta? We have and we are having no luck in finding out how the development is going! Any information, however small, will be gratefully received.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 8:26 am
Just Joined

phil1968 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gillygilly
Hi,

Has anybody signed up to buy a property in Isca Calabreta? We have and we are having no luck in finding out how the development is going! Any information, however small, will be gratefully received.
Hello Gillygilly,
We are in the process of buying at Isca Marina, which i believe is close to you. I could not tell you of any progress but if you go to www.calabriahomes.com or .co.uk not sure which, and post on the forum there, i am sure you would get some response.
Old Feb 25th 2008, 1:23 pm
Just Joined

phil1968 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Nig63
Hi Phil - we got our completion papers today so will be going out in March to sign.

Regarding a management company I heard a rumour that an English guy who has bought several properties on the East Coast is planning to organise one. If we hear anything we'll let you know.

Cheers
Hello nig63,
I received your email and tried to respond but to no avail, as we bought at Isca Marina we are also without pool, but i dont think rentals or resale would be that drastic as its only a stones throw from the sea. My intentions were to "borrow" isca dreams now and then, but if they have a problems with it im not going to loose any sleep over it. I cant see anyone objecting to the building of a pool if one is planned. If you go to either www.italianmarinasforum.com or www.calabriahomes.com someone may shed further light on it for you.
Best of luck and let me know how you get on, i may fancy a dip
Old Feb 25th 2008, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

Nig63 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Phil

Got your email & responded - hope you got the reply.

Cheers

Nigel
Old Feb 29th 2008, 4:22 pm
Just Joined

bluntyboy is an unknown quantity at this point

San Rocco II Completion

Just had correspondance from Giambrone & Law regarding completion of Block 4 in May 08 and Block 5 in Sept 08.

Just wondering if anyone else has had a letter from G & L? & also
1. Has anybody seen or got photo updates?
2. Any views on letter from G &L?
3. Are there any of us going out to complete?
4. Perhaps we should band together in the completion phase. Eg, share advice, problems, ideas......

(also posted this on Calabriahomes.com)
Old Mar 9th 2008, 9:22 am
Just Joined

Gillygilly is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Phil1968,

We have at last received an email about the property, work has commenced, not sure when the completion date is yet. I will take a look on the website mentioned, cheers.

Gillygilly

Originally Posted by phil1968
Hello Gillygilly,
We are in the process of buying at Isca Marina, which i believe is close to you. I could not tell you of any progress but if you go to www.calabriahomes.com or .co.uk not sure which, and post on the forum there, i am sure you would get some response.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

365gt4 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TYKE2
Jeff

Sorry im over on the west coast at Stromboli views in Ricadi. Development by Sandloka.

I went to see your place and did like the locaton so close to the beach. I hope the marina comes off, will be great then.

Tyke
Tyke,

Have made inroads for unit at Stromboli Views in Ricadi and would be interested to touch base with you. Sandloka local representative - Jane - seems sound and we are impressed with the overall spacial planning and design of the development.

It would be nice to know how you are getting on with them.

Regards,

365gt4
Old Mar 10th 2008, 9:37 am
Forum Regular

TYKE2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I have been impressed so far. Jane is very helpful. There is a load of info on Calabriahomes.com.

If you have any specific questions send me a PM.

Tyke
Old Mar 14th 2008, 5:02 pm
Just Joined

Ron165290 is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know the status of the Jewel of the Sea. It seems to have all gone very quiet.
Thanks
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

TYKE2 is an unknown quantity at this point

The petition to encourage more flights to Calabria from the UK is now 200 strong.
Add you signature now by visiting

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Choicetolamezia/

Tyke
Old Apr 7th 2008, 10:53 am
Just Joined

olive10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TYKE2
The petition to encourage more flights to Calabria from the UK is now 200 strong.
Add you signature now by visiting

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Choicetolamezia/

Tyke
We have just returned from Calabria and had a fantastic week searching for property as we did not want to be tied to one agent on a inspection trip. there is Far better deals going from Italian immobiliare, and they do not ask for so much money up front, untill they actually start the development bought a fantastic one bed in Bianco,called Luna Bianca for 69000 euros and the reservation fee was only 1000 euros.There seems to be a big difference so its worth shopping around.
Old Apr 8th 2008, 5:40 am
Just Joined

scraft is an unknown quantity at this point

Has anyone heard any updates on Vista Montagna or why progress has been slow?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.