Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Problems buying a dream home in Italy or Croatia - Channel 4 series is here to help

Problems buying a dream home in Italy or Croatia - Channel 4 series is here to help

Old Apr 15th 2004, 11:09 am
Just Joined

clarem is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Problems buying a dream home in Italy or Croatia - Channel 4 series is here to help

Hello

I wonder if you may be able to help.

I am working on a new overseas property series for Channel 4 about people buying their dream homes that unfortunately turn into a
nightmare. I am looking for people from a wide array of ages that have some of the difficulties buying property and moving to Italy and Croatia.

Our aim is to provide a practical guide to avoiding the common pitfalls of buying abroad from dodgy builders, neighbours, red tape, to
natural disasters and huge renovation projects. Ultimately we will try to rebuild and people dreams with hard physical work, negotiation
between angry neighbours and advice.

I am contacting you, initially to pick your brains to see if you could suggest some people that are currently going through housing legal
problems and need help. Secondly to see if you can put the attached flyer somewhere people may see perhaps even on the web site.

Please feel free to give my details to anyone you think may help and if you want more information please give me a call and we can discuss it further. We are also looking for people with housing legal problems like these all over europe so please email if this applies to you too.

I would like to make it clear that our intention is to provide a useful guide; we do not intend to scaremonger or put people off moving abroad, just inform people of the common misconceptions and pitfalls and help thoes already in trouble.

Many thanks
Clare Milward
Ricochet South
Tel: +44 (0)1273 648 396
Mob: +44 (0) 7881 924236
www.ricochet.co.uk - please visit the website
[email protected]
[email protected] (temporary email please use)
[email protected] (not working until next week please use other email)

PS We are in the process of moving offices and are sharing computers etc so I am using my personal e mail until we are set up, I apologise for any confusion.