Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Hostels in Milan

Hostels in Milan

Old Sep 3rd 2012, 2:55 pm
Forum Regular

stuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nice
Default Hostels in Milan

Hi, me and my son are coming to watch Malaga play Milan in early November and are looking to spend 4 days in a Hostel in Milan. Any recommendations would be welcomed. Thanks Stuart from the Spanish forum.
Old Sep 3rd 2012, 3:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hostels in Milan

You can tell it's Monday, grey and rainy in Italy and I am fed up with work so I did a quick search on google and found.

http://www.hostelbookers.com

They have rooms from 5euros in Milan Incredible... I might book one for Mrs Sensible for a luxury weekend next time I am out with the lads.

http://www.hostelworld.com/hostels/Milan

Another.

Ok I am going to dodge the rain drops and head off to the car.

Old Sep 3rd 2012, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

stuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nicestuart from barnsley is just really nice
Default Re: Hostels in Milan

Thanks for the quick reply. I have a look at them.I just wondered if anyone had any recommendations of Hostels that they have stayed in. Rain whats rain, havent seen any in southern Spain for ages, but when it comes it usually rains heavy.