Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Petition for Airlines to Give More Choice To Calabria

Petition for Airlines to Give More Choice To Calabria

Old Nov 21st 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

TYKE2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Petition for Airlines to Give More Choice To Calabria

There is an online petition aimed at getting Airlines to open up new routes to Calabria especialy Lamezia.

Anyone who travels to or going on Viewing trips, inspection trips, holidays, vacation, Calabria from the uk has to go from Stansted.

There is a great need for more choice.Go to

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Choicetolamezia

and sign up today.
Old Nov 21st 2007, 10:18 pm
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Petition for Airlines to Give More Choice To Calabria

Don't you think there are enough planes shooting round the sky already?
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

That comment on an expat forum?
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 8:23 am
down under where

treskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond reputetreskillard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TYKE2
That comment on an expat forum?
yes - and why not?
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Too silly
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:41 am
down under where

As you wish. No sillier than petitioning for 'choice' in flying to Southern Italy.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 10:51 am
Forum Regular

You think?
Anyway got to go now. Have a life outside of the internet.
Old Nov 22nd 2007, 11:07 am
down under where

You think?
Anyway got to go now. Have a life outside of the internet.
I should hope so.
Hope your petition works out.
Old Nov 24th 2007, 1:40 pm
Just Joined

SaminCalabria is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Tyke and well done

I'll be signing it as Stansted is too far away for us. We urgently need flights from the Midlands or North of England to make this area more accessible.
Old Dec 6th 2007, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

Frances Petroni, The Telegraph Mentor for Southern Italy has agreed to support the online petition to bring more airlines to southern Italy. Frances adds:-

"I will CERTAINLY sign your petition and I know some other people who will do the same. I will spread the word. It is a real problem having so few choices of flights.It would be great to have more. Thanks. Frances"

To view Frances' Calabria column on telegraph.co.uk go to

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/global/ma...southitaly.xml

Click on Ask questions and read the answers on the Mentor Noticeboard. to view the comments

Tyke
Old Dec 7th 2007, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

The petition has now reached 100 signatures.
Please support the petition to ask airlines to open up more routes from the UK to Southern Italy.

Tyke
Old Mar 24th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

The petition to encourage more flights to Calabria from the UK is now 200 strong.
Add you signature now by visiting

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Choicetolamezia/

Tyke
Old May 16th 2008, 2:53 pm
Forum Regular

Andys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really niceAndys2k is just really nice

Just wondered if anyone has heard of any new flight paths planned for Calabria from anywhere other than London?

Does anyone know anyone on here who works for Thomson? They used to fly from Manchester but stopped late last year, I wonder if they plan to start that run again

Cheers
Andy
Old May 16th 2008, 8:27 pm
Forum Regular

MrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond reputeMrsTeapot has a reputation beyond repute

There is an online petition aimed at getting Airlines to open up new routes to Calabria especialy Lamezia.

Anyone who travels to or going on Viewing trips, inspection trips, holidays, vacation, Calabria from the uk has to go from Stansted.

There is a great need for more choice.Go to

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Choicetolamezia

and sign up today.
I was about to sign it, but then I read your peition which was asking for more routes from the North of England. I want a route from Gatwick or Southampton or Bournemouth.
Old May 16th 2008, 10:14 pm
down under where

Think Big Mrs Teapot
Think Big

Originally Posted by MrsTeapot
I was about to sign it, but then I read your peition which was asking for more routes from the North of England. I want a route from Gatwick or Southampton or Bournemouth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.