Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

moving as a pensioner from uk to italy

moving as a pensioner from uk to italy

Old Jan 11th 2018, 12:36 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving as a pensioner from uk to italy

Originally Posted by profsid
I've registered my 83 year old mother at the ASL and they've told me that she could be excempt for paying for anylysis, tickets, medicine etc. if her income is below €36,000 gross per year.
They have asked me to produce a CUD or a 730 to prove that she earns less than this amount.
What can I show from the UK from the last financial year when she was living in the Uk to satisfy them?

Does she live with you? Because it's €36,000 per family unit. Not just her income. Only the super ticket -the extra€5/10 - is based on individual income.

As to the documentation, it might vary from region to region, but it's usually an autocertificazione which the AdE verify automatically not the ASL.

Last edited by 37100; Jan 11th 2018 at 12:38 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2018, 12:58 pm
Just Joined

profsid is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes she lives with us but she's not fiscally connected to us , she's being registered as a pensioner living abroad but fiscally independently not as a relative.
Old Jan 11th 2018, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry I can’t help on your specific questions. But if your mum is 83 and it is a UK “Widows Pension” that you mentioned in your 1st post, then that would be a retirement pension at 83. That being the case, if you are not already aware, she would be entitled to a Form S1 from the UK to cover some of her healthcare in Italy if she is not also in receipt of an Italian pension? I'm sure I can dig out contact details if needed.
Old Jan 11th 2018, 2:11 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by profsid
Yes she lives with us but she's not fiscally connected to us , she's being registered as a pensioner living abroad but fiscally independently not as a relative.
Ok. Can't see any easy way round the problem because the AdE need to check your income. You might have to end up having to file a 730 etc each year. Try asking a local Caaf.