Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Property Searches

Property Searches

Old Oct 30th 2017, 7:09 am
Just Joined

Ball07 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Property Searches

I am currently considering moving to Italy but need to get a better understanding of what types of property would be available for me and my family. This would be long term rental to start with. Where do you search for properties? Nothing good comes up when searching via google. I can't say a specific area just yet as several jobs are available but would appreciate some help.
Old Oct 30th 2017, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Property Searches

Try casa.it to get the Italian wording, then search again for others. There is also the likes of subito. If looking at buying, then you can also look at rightmove.co.uk "overseas", this will also give you more estate agents to look at for rental (affiti).
Old Oct 30th 2017, 10:28 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

immobiliare.it or idealista.it are good places to start for rentals (affitti) If you are looking in the north or a big city tehn soloaffitti.it is a nationwide franchise agency.
Rightmove is a portal, and it will be cheaper and easier to go direct to agencies. However you need to zone in on an area. For long term lets, its always better to be on the ground, especially in a city - they come on the market and are gone in a couple of days.
You can also try facebook groups.
Old Jan 7th 2018, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

Valentina73 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Ball07;12370832]I am currently considering moving to Italy but need to get a better understanding of what types of property would be available for me and my family. This would be long term rental to start with. Where do you search for properties?