Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Moving to Italy.

Moving to Italy.

Old Jul 23rd 2003, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

Jenbunny_uk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Italy.

Hiya, I'm a 20 year old student from the UK. I'm just about to do my final year of my degree, but after that I want to emmigrate to Italy. I'm looking at Milan as my particular area. I was just wondering if anyone on the site lives there already, and could give me some hints, tips, or just general advice. I've stated learning Italian, as I want to be of a high standard before i go. Im doing an English degree, so does anyone know what kind of jobs in Italy would suit this degree and how available they are? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jen
Old Aug 15th 2003, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

april is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Italy.

Originally posted by Jenbunny_uk
Hiya, I'm a 20 year old student from the UK. I'm just about to do my final year of my degree, but after that I want to emmigrate to Italy. I'm looking at Milan as my particular area. I was just wondering if anyone on the site lives there already, and could give me some hints, tips, or just general advice. I've stated learning Italian, as I want to be of a high standard before i go. Im doing an English degree, so does anyone know what kind of jobs in Italy would suit this degree and how available they are? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jen

Can not advise at all, But what a great adventure.
Some things do, make me want to be 20 again..............