Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

London to Naples transport

London to Naples transport

Old Apr 29th 2009, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice
Default London to Naples transport

Bit late, but if anyone has anything they need transporting from London area to anyway on the way to Naples, let me know and we can organise something. A van is leaving this Thurs / Friday.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:36 am
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Kenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant future
Default Re: London to Naples transport

Thanks for the offer Ariel but am back to UK myself in a couple of weeks. Lorna - A Dyson
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice.Ariel. is just really nice

Lorna, here's your big chance
Old Apr 30th 2009, 9:47 am
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Kenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant futureKenny and Moe has a brilliant future

Ariel, OMG, do you know what you are letting yourself in for
Old Apr 30th 2009, 10:08 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

I need to get an electric kettle first after putting my friend's one on her gas stove and accidentally setting it on fire.

I have a friend coming out at the end of May though and she has promised to bring a nice one with her from Argos.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

durobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud ofdurobird has much to be proud of

Have sent you a private message,Ariel.
Old Apr 30th 2009, 12:13 pm
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Lorna,
You put an electric kettle on a gas stove, trust me it is no accident that it caught fire I hope you have all picked up that Lorna is probably not safe on her own in the kitchen, she needs help or at least needs to lose the bottle opener
regards and have a great weekend
Kenny
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:30 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kenny and Moe
Lorna,
You put an electric kettle on a gas stove, trust me it is no accident that it caught fire I hope you have all picked up that Lorna is probably not safe on her own in the kitchen, she needs help or at least needs to lose the bottle opener
regards and have a great weekend
Kenny
I think I wrote about that particular episode on the Easter thread seeing as it happened on Easter Sunday.

My friend must have had the only electric kettle that looked like an old granny whistling, put it on the aga type kettle. It certainly wasn't the average "jug" type electric kettle and I saw no plugs or anything.

She asked me if I hadn't seen the base it sits on and I think I did see a large black circle base but I fleetingly thought it was just a pan rest thing so that she wouldn't mark her kitchen worktop when she took the kettle off the cooker
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:41 pm
Not Dun Roaming Just Yet

Jeez Lorna, I have exactly the same kettle your pal had. I sympathise, it does look like the old gas kettle when not on its stand. Okay I have stopped sympathising now.
have a good weekend
Regards Kenny
Old Apr 30th 2009, 1:43 pm

Good thing you never invited me to your house then and said,

"stick the kettle on Lorns" like she did.

We never did get that cup of tea that day!
Old Apr 30th 2009, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Have replied durobird