Local taxes

Old Jan 31st 2017, 9:30 pm
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Local taxes

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
A P.I.V.A ...?
Partita IVA.
Old Feb 1st 2017, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 37100
Partita IVA.
Very sorry to have to say a "senior moment"
Old Feb 1st 2017, 8:04 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
Very sorry to have to say a "senior moment"
Old Feb 4th 2017, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

snowfox1812 has a spectacular aura aboutsnowfox1812 has a spectacular aura aboutsnowfox1812 has a spectacular aura about

We got given a list for 'Documenti per iscrizione anagrafica di rezidenza' with 10must haves on it and all translated into italian.
Old Feb 5th 2017, 4:47 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snowfox1812
We got given a list for 'Documenti per iscrizione anagrafica di rezidenza' with 10must haves on it and all translated into italian.
How many?

I didn't even have a birth certificate for the first years I lived here. I still don't have a translated version of it.
Old Mar 1st 2017, 5:15 pm
Just Joined

snowfox1812 has a spectacular aura aboutsnowfox1812 has a spectacular aura aboutsnowfox1812 has a spectacular aura about

Well apologies for the delay replying, lack of internet etc. We arrived with translated documents in hand, to be informed you only need birth certificate translated - this def was not what I was told, and apologies given for 'Capo's' bad advise. Sent off to the CUP to answer questions, who informed us the EHIC is good, commune disagreed so both parties settled on us buying into the healthcare system. Didn't get asked about any medical conditions or need proof of income, just had to make a self declaration. (and later advised best to declare NIL income). So now residents, will wait and see how beneficial it is - although non resident bills have been huge. Thanks for everyones help.
Old Mar 1st 2017, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

theitaliansboyfriend is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by snowfox1812
Well apologies for the delay replying, lack of internet etc. We arrived with translated documents in hand, to be informed you only need birth certificate translated - this def was not what I was told, and apologies given for 'Capo's' bad advise. Sent off to the CUP to answer questions, who informed us the EHIC is good, commune disagreed so both parties settled on us buying into the healthcare system. Didn't get asked about any medical conditions or need proof of income, just had to make a self declaration. (and later advised best to declare NIL income). So now residents, will wait and see how beneficial it is - although non resident bills have been huge. Thanks for everyones help.
Congrats!

I've just bought private health insurance today to avoid all the hassle with healthcare. I'm giving them nothing they could use to think that I'd be a "burden on the state" as they so eloquently put it.

When you say this:

"just had to make a self declaration. (and later advised best to declare NIL income)."

Could you clarify? Who advised to declare zero income and why exactly?
Old Mar 1st 2017, 8:06 pm
Concierge

It is a criminal offence to make a false declaration. Will they check? Probably not, but they can.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 5:18 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

Will they check? Yes they do nowadays - computers, telephone lines - and not wanting health tourism. If youre buying assicurazione volontaria, tell the truth -
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 6:53 am
Just Joined

Just to clarify yes we did advise all income, and the cost goes up based on percentage of that income, so private insurance may be better if income in previous year was average UK wages or pension etc. Advised by comune afterwards re declaration.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

Ahhh so it's tied to income. I didn't know that.

I've got myself private health insurance anyway to avoid the hassle. £150 every quarter. I'm quite content with that I think.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 11:49 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by theitaliansboyfriend
Ahhh so it's tied to income. I didn't know that.

I've got myself private health insurance anyway to avoid the hassle. £150 every quarter. I'm quite content with that I think.

It also depends where you live because, as the Italian health service is regional only a few regions allow EU's to buy into the system.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 12:10 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by 37100
It also depends where you live because, as the Italian health service is regional only a few regions allow EU's to buy into the system.
All of this regional infrastructure in Italy can get mighty confusing sometimes. Every area seems to have different rules, regulations and requirements.

It's a far cry from the more "centralised" UK system it seems.
Old Mar 2nd 2017, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Capo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond reputeCapo Boi has a reputation beyond repute

'and apologies given for 'Capo's' bad advise.'

Hope this is nothing to do with me. I've not contributed a single word to this thread.

Mind you, I'm finding it a bit difficult to follow snowfox 1812's posts and don't mean this nastily.

Capo Boi.

Last edited by Capo Boi; Mar 2nd 2017 at 6:50 pm.