Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Just moved to Brescia from Essex!

Just moved to Brescia from Essex!

Old May 4th 2017, 12:34 pm
Just Joined

carciofi9999 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just moved to Brescia from Essex!

Hi all i moved to brescia from essex some months ago chasing a dream of living in italy.. the dream has been shattered and i wish i had listened to my dad who left italy in the 70s for the uk.. advising me to stay in london.. anyway im going to stick it out and see if things improve..
<snip>
Miki

Last edited by christmasoompa; May 4th 2017 at 12:40 pm.
Old May 4th 2017, 12:41 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just moved to Brescia from Essex!

Originally Posted by carciofi9999
Hi all i moved to brescia from essex some months ago chasing a dream of living in italy.. the dream has been shattered and i wish i had listened to my dad who left italy in the 70s for the uk.. advising me to stay in london.. anyway im going to stick it out and see if things improve..
<snip>
Miki
Hi, and welcome to BE.

I'm sorry, but you can't advertise on the forums, please place any items for sale in the Classifieds section only. It's also not a good idea to put your phone number on BE, as it's a public forum so it will be picked up by every spambot and weirdo out there and you'll be inundated with calls.

HTH, good luck with Italy and hope it improves.
Old May 4th 2017, 12:49 pm
Just Joined

my apologies.
I am again ignoring everyones advice and going south!
Pantelleria calling!
Old May 4th 2017, 12:53 pm
Just Joined

where is the classifieds section?
Old May 5th 2017, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

criodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud ofcriodain has much to be proud of

How did the dream get shattered?