Internet Cafe

Old Aug 24th 2016, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

MigsAngel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Internet Cafe

Hi
I am at my house near Avola and need to print sign and send documents urgently to the UK. However, I didnt bring my laptop and don't have a printer with me. Is there any nearby Internet cafes that anyone knows about?
I can't find any listed on Google via my phone so any help would be appreciated...
Thanks
Old Aug 24th 2016, 5:41 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Internet Cafe

Originally Posted by MigsAngel
Hi
I am at my house near Avola and need to print sign and send documents urgently to the UK. However, I didnt bring my laptop and don't have a printer with me. Is there any nearby Internet cafes that anyone knows about?
I can't find any listed on Google via my phone so any help would be appreciated...
Thanks
Lots of Edicola (stationary - school supplies type shops offer these kind of services. If not look for an Asia / Africa place that does Western Union money transfers as they usually have photocopiers and fax machines etc.
Old Aug 24th 2016, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

lindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to behold

There is a Mail Boxes ETC right on the corner near the Chiesa Madre ( in Piazza Umberto)
Or in Siracusa on via Trieste 11 near Piazza Pancali there is an Internet point, printer

Last edited by lindanoto; Aug 24th 2016 at 10:30 pm.
Old Aug 29th 2016, 6:28 am
Forum Regular

Thanks for your help everyone.

Linda, i went to the Mailbox etc in Avola so thanks for telling me about it. Unfortunately I found the lady working there to be very unhelpful and rude.

Either way, it all got sorted.
Old Aug 29th 2016, 6:55 am
Forum Regular

lindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to beholdlindanoto is a splendid one to behold

I think they get flustered if you don't speak the language. Customer service is also a relatively new concept here
Old Aug 29th 2016, 11:01 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lindanoto
Customer service is also a relatively new concept here
Or just non existent in lots of places.
Old Aug 29th 2016, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

I have had good luck over the years but just like anywhere in the world, if they get snarky with me I kill them with kindness.
Old Aug 29th 2016, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

I was perfectly nice and explained what we needed in Italian. We had clearly interrupted her time at the office. She told us to go to some other place to what we needed...
Maybe she was having a bad day...
Old Aug 29th 2016, 8:14 pm

Originally Posted by MigsAngel
I was perfectly nice and explained what we needed in Italian. We had clearly interrupted her time at the office. She told us to go to some other place to what we needed...
Maybe she was having a bad day...
Lots of folks here seem to have permanent PMS ..... even the men. It doesn't matter how nice you are. And wait until you hear some of the excuses they come up with for not helping you, rectifying a problem, giving a replacement or a substitute or anything else.