help

Old May 15th 2011, 12:30 pm
Just Joined

jengoo is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation help

Hi i am new to this forum so am not sure this is going in the right place....we are looking to move to Abruzzo towards the end of summer and are looking for a long term rental.....town or country considered.....

am also curious as to the best way to set up as a market trader......any suggestions gratefully received!!!!
Old May 16th 2011, 1:33 pm
superman2

superman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nice
Default Re: help

Hello we might be able to help with house rental in abruzzo our friend has a house free so please message me for details as for market trading it is not easy you would need to be registered with the comune have a iva number Like Vat then apply for a position it is not just tuen up and pitch like in the uK to get an IVA you need to be resident here
hope this helps
Old May 16th 2011, 2:28 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by superman2
Hello we might be able to help with house rental in abruzzo our friend has a house free so please message me for details as for market trading it is not easy you would need to be registered with the comune have a iva number Like Vat then apply for a position it is not just tuen up and pitch like in the uK to get an IVA you need to be resident here
hope this helps
for some reason this thing wont let me send you a private message!...but thanks for your help.....please contact me on [SNIP]

cheers

jen

Last edited by Sue; May 17th 2011 at 1:51 pm. Reason: MAKE ANOTHER POST AND THEN YOU CAN ACCESS THE PRIVATE MESSAGE SYSTEM INSTEAD OF PUTTING YOUR EMAIL ON AN OPEN FORUM.
Old May 16th 2011, 5:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jengoo
hope this helps
for some reason this thing wont let me send you a private message!...but thanks for your help.....please contact me on [SNIP]

cheers

jen
Need to post at least three times before you can message... Send a few more
Old May 17th 2011, 10:03 am
superman2

superman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nicesuperman2 is just really nice

hope this helps

cheers

jen
Oh dear what is SNIP? this is my third message so perhaps the pm system might work now
Old May 17th 2011, 11:25 am
Just Joined

maybe after this one.....
Old May 17th 2011, 1:51 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear what is SNIP? this is my third message so perhaps the pm system might work now
The moderator just took out your email address for you as it's not a good idea to post your email address on a public forum it could get picked up by spammers and then you'll get inundated with spam.