Hello!!

Old Apr 3rd 2016, 9:11 pm
Just Joined

Nikki2016 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hello!!

Hi all...

Im a scot living here since 2003..... would be nice to chst to you all!!!
Old Apr 4th 2016, 5:49 am
Living the Dream

Efes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to all
Default Re: Hello!!

Hi Nikki,

Me and the wife have just completed our first year here, and loving it. Nice to chst to you :
Old Apr 4th 2016, 9:27 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nikki2016
Hi all...

Im a scot living here since 2003..... would be nice to chst to you all!!!
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Living here where exactly?
Old Apr 4th 2016, 4:31 pm
Forum Regular

fliss59 is a jewel in the roughfliss59 is a jewel in the roughfliss59 is a jewel in the roughfliss59 is a jewel in the rough

Hello, we're in the process of buying a house near Castiglione del Lago in Umbria. We still have our house in UK and are planning to be half and half between Italy and Wales. We're off to Italy in 2 weeks and will be staying for about 9 weeks. Getting excited � ����
Old Apr 5th 2016, 5:41 am
Living the Dream

Efes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to allEfes123 is a name known to all

Hi fliss,

You're just down the road from us, we're in a little village near Panicale. We visit Casti quite a bit for the cinema, etc. If you need any help, or just fancy meeting up for beers/coffees feel free to pm me
Old Apr 8th 2016, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

fliss59 is a jewel in the roughfliss59 is a jewel in the roughfliss59 is a jewel in the roughfliss59 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Efes123
Hi fliss,

You're just down the road from us, we're in a little village near Panicale. We visit Casti quite a bit for the cinema, etc. If you need any help, or just fancy meeting up for beers/coffees feel free to pm me
Many thanks. We will pm when we get to Umbria. We have a holiday house booked for 3 weeks before we move in to our house and have free wifi so will be able to to be online. The first thing we have to do is get a phone number so we can have a debit card/online banking. Can you recommend the company with the best signal and also a phone shop in CDL?
Old Apr 8th 2016, 4:19 pm
Living the Dream

Hi fliss,

Signals vary immensely from area to area, so I'm afraid I can't help with that. There are plenty of suppliers in the town such as Vodafone plus a few Italian ones such as Wind.
Old Apr 8th 2016, 6:05 pm
Forum Regular

Hi fliss,

Signals vary immensely from area to area, so I'm afraid I can't help with that. There are plenty of suppliers in the town such as Vodafone plus a few Italian ones such as Wind.
Ok. Thanks. I think I remember seeing a TIM shop in CDL on the road to the Coop when we there in Feb. We stayed in Panicale as the estate agent who is helping us is there. We do like it there and love the lake.
Old Apr 8th 2016, 8:23 pm
Living the Dream

Ah, would that be Tara? She's fantastic, a great help and has become a good friend
Old Apr 9th 2016, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

mikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond repute

If you are looking for a mobile phone it would be best to buy just a sim card ! We use a wind pay as you go cheap as chips ! For just a sim card you will get them from Unieuro at Magione or Euronics at Camocia . Don,t forget to take your ID and code fiscale to get a mobile or a sim !
Old Apr 11th 2016, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

Ah, would that be Tara? She's fantastic, a great help and has become a good friend
Yes, it's Tara who is a gem. She's driven us all over looking at houses. So lucky to have found her.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mikethomo
If you are looking for a mobile phone it would be best to buy just a sim card ! We use a wind pay as you go cheap as chips ! For just a sim card you will get them from Unieuro at Magione or Euronics at Camocia . Don,t forget to take your ID and code fiscale to get a mobile or a sim !
Thanks for your help. My hubby has had his phone unlocked so we will be looking for a SIM card. Tara is meeting us next week to help us with this. There's a Euronics store in CDL.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 3:37 pm
Forum Regular

mikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond reputemikethomo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fliss59
Thanks for your help. My hubby has had his phone unlocked so we will be looking for a SIM card. Tara is meeting us next week to help us with this. There's a Euronics store in CDL.
Yes there is but Last time we tried there they didnot do them. If you are at a loose end any time and want a chit chat pm me , we are at Sanfatucchio.
Old Apr 11th 2016, 3:44 pm
Living the Dream

Originally Posted by mikethomo
Yes there is but Last time we tried there they didnot do them. If you are at a loose end any time and want a chit chat pm me , we are at Sanfatucchio.
Don't trust him Fliss, he'll lead you astray and you'll end up an alcoholic just like me. At least, that's what I tell my wife, it's all Mike's fault
Old Apr 11th 2016, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

Don't trust him Fliss, he'll lead you astray and you'll end up an alcoholic just like me. At least, that's what I tell my wife, it's all Mike's fault

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.