Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Fat people - I need help

Fat people - I need help

Old Mar 6th 2013, 9:03 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Fat people - I need help

Duffer .. YES , when you are asleep you aren't eating are you ? still 85 puts your weight / height in the '' normal ' range so maybe the answer you are looking for is just to go out and buy a new suit ! ( and a pug )
Old Mar 6th 2013, 9:15 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by duffer
I need to do some tricky dicky stuff in order to convince the OH to get a pug. Taking it for walks is definitely one of the plus points.
Magnums, mini or not, are not good! Read the calorie/fat count on everything.

I don't think a Pug is the way to go. Not the most active dog. I have visions of it sitting in front of your mega tv pigging out on snacks with you.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

OrlandoSeaHorse is an unknown quantity at this point

I accidentally browsed through the Italian forum. OP may want to check out "Primal Blueprint" by Mark Sisson - start with the book and there is also a blog with helpful articles, success stories and forums: marksdailyapple.com That sistem is fun, easy to continue as long as needed (or forever if you want). Worked or all my family with the most impressive loss of 35 kg/person and counting.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 9:37 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OrlandoSeaHorse
I accidentally browsed through the Italian forum. OP may want to check out "Primal Blueprint" by Mark Sisson - start with the book and there is also a blog with helpful articles, success stories and forums: marksdailyapple.com That sistem is fun, easy to continue as long as needed (or forever if you want). Worked or all my family with the most impressive loss of 35 kg/person and counting.
Duffer , to be honest I can see you loving most of this so why not give it a go?

There are ten major paleolithic principles of The Primal Blueprint

1.Eat lots of animals, insects and plants.
2.Move around a lot at a slow pace
3.Lift heavy things
4.Run really fast every once in a while
5.Get lot’s of sleep
6.Play
7.Get some sunlight every day
8.Avoid trauma
9.Avoid poisonous things
10.Use your mind
Old Mar 6th 2013, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Pecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to beholdPecora Nera is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
Duffer , to be honest I can see you loving most of this so why not give it a go?

There are ten major paleolithic principles of The Primal Blueprint

1.Eat lots of animals, insects and plants.
2.Move around a lot at a slow pace
3.Lift heavy things
4.Run really fast every once in a while
5.Get lot’s of sleep
6.Play
7.Get some sunlight every day
8.Avoid trauma
9.Avoid poisonous things
10.Use your mind
Would a pug be safe in Duffers house?

Or would he just eat it when became hungry enough
Old Mar 6th 2013, 10:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Pecora Nera
Would a pug be safe in Duffers house?

Or would he just eat it when became hungry enough
nahh they'd be fine together
Attached Thumbnails Fat people - I need help-33563.jpg  
Old Mar 6th 2013, 10:42 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinco Pallino
halve the time you spend each day on BE and go for a walk instead. You'll soon see the kilos start to drop off.
He can switch the office computer to BE to ckeck in and out several times a day, but he can't just up and leave the office to go for a walk.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 11:20 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pinco Pallino
I'm a newbie on this site, and haven't yet got the measure of the BE Enthusiasts' banter – but a number of posts (including the OP's) seem rather tongue in cheek.

I guess that the 'elephant in the room' (so to speak) is the amount of time that the OP is evidently spending in this forum: My advice would be (since you ask): Eat and drink a little less; drastically reduce your consumption of Magnums and other such no-no's; and, 'soprattutto', halve the time you spend each day on BE and go for a walk instead. You'll soon see the kilos start to drop off.
Yes it's definitely good advice however I have a smartphone so don't presume I'm always at home in my dungeon in front of a PC perched on my gimp.

My problem is self-control when it comes to food and drink.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 11:22 am
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OrlandoSeaHorse
Sounds like a plan, thanks!
Old Mar 6th 2013, 2:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

MarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud ofMarkRD has much to be proud of

Cut down on the three "p's" . .pane, pasta, patate .. and stop drinking alcohol.

I cut bread out completely and lost 7 kgs. If you want to do it, you can.

Lots of fruit & veg., max. 1 ice cream per week, max 1 pizza per week. No sugar in tea / coffee.

Don't go ponceying about with fitness classes etc., waste of money and they only make you more hungry.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 2:30 pm
Just Joined

Bowman1984uk is an unknown quantity at this point

duffer i found a perfect result to lose weight its called being happy with your flab as i say to the world my beer gut is all bought and paid for and is the only thing i own thats not on credit lol
Old Mar 6th 2013, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...-fat-diet.html

maybe you should try this?
Old Mar 6th 2013, 2:59 pm
Back in US & happy!

becks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond reputebecks_r has a reputation beyond repute

just a few things that have worked for me -

1. I fast 2 days a week, not together as that is a killer for me, but I limit for 2 days to about 600 calories a day. You have to cut out meat and pasta, bread etc on those days - I tend to eat lots of veg or small serving of fish, but I find it easy to do. and being only 2 days a week, I can fit those days in when it suits me.

2. the other days I eat what I like and one day a week I have a very calorie rich day. This is because there is a hormone used by the body that regulates fat production - I may not have the science bit exactly right. But basically if the body has loads of this hormone, you burn fat more easily. But diets reduce the amount of this hormone, so people dieting stop losing weight - which is why people plateau on diets. So to get round it, once a week have a big meal, the hormone levels go up and then the weight and the hormone levels starts to go down again for the rest of the week.

This pattern works for me really well, but also I have seen people who have used hypnotism to lose weight, often to stop cravings and help with will-power and it has worked well for them.
Old Mar 6th 2013, 4:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Originally Posted by LivingHere
I went to a freebie cuban dance class once. I swear that the teacher had hip connections that were different to mine. Nice buns though.ummm bread
Very Shakira.....hip movements, OH says all women should be able to move their hips in a Shikira like styley......! Little does he know, ha ha !
Old Mar 6th 2013, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

angeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to allangeli is a name known to all

Friends of mine are doing something 2 x days a week to reduce weight loss. Only approx 500 cals for the 2 days.....can be any day you choose....also lowers blood pressure etc etc....will find out more and report back......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.