British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Italy (https://britishexpats.com/forum/italy-77/)
-   -   Expats i brescia area (https://britishexpats.com/forum/italy-77/expats-i-brescia-area-900586/)

sruggieri Jul 25th 2017 6:53 pm

Expats i brescia area

Hi everyone me and my family have recently moved to iseo near brescia , we would like to meet up with expats who live near by , or in the surrounding area for a friendly conversation and hopefully make new friends , cheers everyone ☺

seemos Aug 8th 2017 4:21 pm

Re: Expats i brescia area

Hi, we have also moved to Brescia recently from UK, but live in Capriolo. Would love to meet. Whereabouts are you.

sruggieri Aug 8th 2017 6:41 pm

Hi there lovely to hear from you , we live nearby in iseo , have come with your family !, we have to small children under 4 years , hope you have settled in ok , how long have you been in italy

seemos Aug 9th 2017 4:03 pm

Cool, we have just moved there last month. We have a 2 year old. We came back to England this week, but will return to Capriolo later this month and we can meet

sruggieri Aug 9th 2017 5:11 pm

No worries we look forward to meeting you all , let us know when your back have a safe trip � ����

seemos Sep 26th 2017 1:49 pm

Hello there, sorry this completely escaped my mind during the hot summer. I was wondering if you guys are still around for us to catchup for tea.

sruggieri Sep 26th 2017 4:02 pm

Hi great to hear from you , we would love to meet up for tea , we have family over from the uk this week but we're free all next week , let me know what you guys think and we can arrange a day and time

sruggieri Sep 28th 2017 9:59 am

Hi there if your free next Tuesday any time before 16.00 would like to meet with you

seemos Sep 29th 2017 10:18 am

Cool. I have to be in Brescia at 3. But, morning is free. Should we aim for 10 am somewhere around paratico.

sruggieri Sep 29th 2017 11:05 am

Yeah that's great can you forward me a address so i can put it in the satnav

seemos Oct 2nd 2017 5:36 pm

Hi,
Sorry for the delay. I was trying to find the exact location of a free parking place in Paratico. The Google map location is 45.670588,9.967622.

Let me know if it is difficult to find. We can always meet at MD in Paratico.

Originally Posted by sruggieri (Post 12349720)
Yeah that's great can you forward me a address so i can put it in the satnav

sruggieri Oct 2nd 2017 6:08 pm

Originally Posted by seemos (Post 12351929)
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. I was trying to find the exact location of a free parking place in Paratico. The Google map location is 45.670588,9.967622.

Let me know if it is difficult to find. We can always meet at MD in Paratico.

Hi thanks for your reply , i can't seem to locate free parking on Google map if you would like to meet up in caffe bar in the centre am sure we will find it just let me know the name of the bar , thanks

seemos Oct 2nd 2017 7:00 pm

Let's meet at the parking lot of Lidl in Paratico. Our is a silver car with UK plate starting ll10.

sruggieri Oct 2nd 2017 7:08 pm

That's great we know where that is , see you at 10.00 tomorrow , looking forward to to meeting you