ENEL

Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:25 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ENEL

Originally Posted by lindaf
Lorna - re people paying more for their bills if they aren't residents, how can I check that I am registered as a resident for all my suppliers?

I can see the codice fiscale number on all the bills - is this enough?
If it's an Enel bill, halfway down on the left handside of the page you'll see, Dati Fornitura.

Underneath that mine says Tipologia Contratto : Uso domestico residente.

I think it's only electricity that is cheaper though with proof of residency. Don't think gas changes.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by 37100
Our comapany also does funerals. Always found that strange.
Sounds perfectly straightforward to me with the state of Italian Electrics!!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:26 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

The bill should say residente or non-residente somewhere. There is a site for comparing prices. I think it's Autority energia, but not sure. I can't use it because our's is supplied by the town company and they're not on it. Our comapany also does funerals. Always found that strange.
Funerals, is that for when you've stuck your head in the gas oven coz you can't afford to pay your bills ? Bizzarre
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:31 am
Forum Regular

lindaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Our company also does funerals. Always found that strange.
It's not strange, just the Italian way!!

Thanks - I can see on my ENEL bill Uso Domestico Residente so that one's OK.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 11:37 am
Forum Regular

lindaf is an unknown quantity at this point

It was information that I received with the ETRA bill that started me thinking about resident charges. The information lists the charges for Residenti and Non Residenti but under Tipo Fattura on my bill it only says Uso Domestico and nothing about whether it thinks I am a resident or not.

Do Telecom Italia have different charges for resident/non resident?
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:08 am

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Just had an Enel guy at the door offering new types of contract now that the utilities market is open to competition.

I've signed up for a different type of contract that should save me a fair bit for the next 24 months at least.

Apparently they are doing the rounds over the whole of Italy offering the new "small, medium or large" contracts so check out your last bill and see how many KW you use on average per month.

Info is also available on their website
http://www.enel.it/enelenergia/famig...eso/index.aspx

NB. new contract offers apply to residents with a 3KW supply.

Non residents and people with a higher supply will be charged an extra 9 Euro per month.

•Per i non residenti o per chi è titolare di un contratto di fornitura superiore a 3 kW sarà applicato un costo aggiuntivo di € 9/mese sul costo del pacchetto base.
I wrote this post in September last year.
Yesterday I got a letter from Enel dated Rome 04/02/2010 that basically says:

Your request n. ***** has not been successful due to incongruences in your contractual data and therefore your actual contractual position remains unchanged.

Any other info can be obtained by visiting our website or ringing our customer service number.

How bloody unhelpful is that??? What is the point of sending such a stupid letter without saying what the incongruences are !!!! All I wanted to do was move from one type of Enel contract to another Enel type contract. No other parties or companies were involved. What is their goddamn problem ?

Now I'll have to see how long it takes me to get through to the so called customer service helpline.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:39 am
Concierge

37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute37100 has a reputation beyond repute

don't envy your task, Lorna.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

I always use their call back service so far so good
Old Feb 19th 2010, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

We got our bill from ENEL yesterday( 403 euro!!) with an explanation about the new way of charging, depending on time and day of the week.
I will get to grips with it this weekend as we must reduce our bill.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

LivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the roughLivingHere is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Isakat
We got our bill from ENEL yesterday( 403 euro!!) with an explanation about the new way of charging, depending on time and day of the week.
We got the letter a couple of weeks ago but with no start date. It just said within six months. I have already started only using the washing machine "off peak" but haven't made any other changes yet.
Old Feb 20th 2010, 7:13 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Isakat
yup we got one of those this week. Rather than the price being reduced overnight, it will be going up for daytime use..... I think??!! Your bill seemed high Isakat. Must admit though we are very careful with the leccy and this house is quite small so maybe that makes a difference .... gas. Now theres where our bills are crazy. Especially over winter when we have the central heating on.....
Old Feb 20th 2010, 4:36 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

I think, but I'm not completely sure on this, that the change over is happening now, my porter was over saying something about how the reading hadn't gone through this month or wasn't going through from my meter, don't know if it was theirs too, I suspect it might have been and the porter had to read it manually. ENEL had been to the main house I think, about it. It was all a little unclear, and a bit complicated. I got the impression it was related to the change over though. So keep an eye on your meters if they are the automatic kind. Our bill was nearly 400€ - I think we had our electric heaters on more to try and keep the gas down. It has worked as the last gas bill was €800 and normally that one is over €1k. So overall I probably saved around €300, which isn't to be sneezed at!!
Old Feb 21st 2010, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Cherry B is just really niceCherry B is just really niceCherry B is just really niceCherry B is just really niceCherry B is just really niceCherry B is just really niceCherry B is just really niceCherry B is just really nice

Just to give you another example of saving with a 'residente' ENEL contract, we just sent a declaration of residency for over 5 years paying incorrectly a non-residente rate, and just received a cheque in the post for over 700 Euro refund of over spending all these years! U see, miracles do happen, even if not very often in italy

(Nearly went to buy shoes and handbags with my new winnings, but the day after got gas, RAI, water, Condominio bills all adding up to over 1000 Euro so that quickly got cancelled out!)

Another real saving however has got to be, Vodafone station, said goodbye along time ago to Telecom.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:13 pm

don't envy your task, Lorna.
Five minutes of listening to a robot and pressing the 1, 2, 3 or 4 button to move on and then five minutes of listening to crappy, repeated music, I got through to a real live person.

I was told that the incongruences were probably due to a mistake in details on my original request but that she couldn't be sure.

I told her I didn't fill out anything for the original request and that one of the Enel lackeys did all the paperwork sitting at my kitchen table.

"ah well" she said, "that request never went through did it so just send us a fax or look up what you want on our website."

Fat lot of help that call was. Hope the numero verde was free of charge.
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 1:15 pm

Originally Posted by Cherry B
Just to give you another example of saving with a 'residente' ENEL contract, we just sent a declaration of residency for over 5 years paying incorrectly a non-residente rate, and just received a cheque in the post for over 700 Euro refund of over spending all these years! U see, miracles do happen, even if not very often in italy

(Nearly went to buy shoes and handbags with my new winnings, but the day after got gas, RAI, water, Condominio bills all adding up to over 1000 Euro so that quickly got cancelled out!)

Another real saving however has got to be, Vodafone station, said goodbye along time ago to Telecom.
Great news about the refund. Shame about all the other bills coming in the very next day though.
In one hand and straight out the other ......... I know that feeling.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.