Earthquake

Old May 29th 2012, 9:22 am
BE Forum Addict

chippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond reputechippy64 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Earthquake

Thinking of you all in Italy. Take care and Kia Kaha as we say here in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Old May 29th 2012, 9:31 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by K in Modena
Just been into town (for a calming chamomile tea!) It's like it's a Saturday, everyone's milling about the centre and no-one's working. There were fire engines and ambulances in the centre but I think it was just a precaution. Felt another short one while we were out.
Glad you're ok but nothing would get me to drink chamomile tea.
Old May 29th 2012, 9:31 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chippy64
Thinking of you all in Italy. Take care and Kia Kaha as we say here in Christchurch, New Zealand.
Thank you.
Old May 29th 2012, 9:36 am
Joined on April fools day

Beaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond reputeBeaverstate has a reputation beyond repute

Just been into town (for a calming chamomile tea!) It's like it's a Saturday, everyone's milling about the centre and no-one's working. There were fire engines and ambulances in the centre but I think it was just a precaution. Felt another short one while we were out.
The damn thing about quakes is you never know when they are over. hard on the nerves.
Old May 29th 2012, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
Glad you're ok but nothing would get me to drink chamomile tea.
large glass of white wine has pretty much the same effect...
Old May 29th 2012, 9:58 am

Originally Posted by HADENOUGHPIZZA
large glass of white wine has pretty much the same effect...
Had rather a lot of that last night so when I felt the shakes this morning it took me a few seconds to work out if it was my head or the building.
Old May 29th 2012, 10:01 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you're all ok and that the aftershocks don't go on too long. Having to deal with those is the worst as you just don't get a break. It does get better with time!

P x
Old May 29th 2012, 10:03 am

Originally Posted by Persephone
Hope you're all ok and that the aftershocks don't go on too long. Having to deal with those is the worst as you just don't get a break. It does get better with time!

P x
Thank you
Old May 29th 2012, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

A frightening experience for all of you up there. The news arriving isn't good either, with so many casualties whilst folk are at work. The thoughts of my family and myself are with you all.
'o nonno
Old May 29th 2012, 10:27 am

My dad just rang to check on us after hearing the news on the radio.

I just turned on the news here and they're saying at least 10 people are dead and they fear more are trapped under a collapsed building.
Bloody awful news.
Old May 29th 2012, 10:35 am
BE Enthusiast

K in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant futureK in Modena has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
I just turned on the news here and they're saying at least 10 people are dead and they fear more are trapped under a collapsed building.
Bloody awful news.
Yes, the parish priest of Carpi is one of them. That's really near us
Old May 29th 2012, 10:38 am

Yes, the parish priest of Carpi is one of them. That's really near us
Stay safe you.
Old May 29th 2012, 11:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Daughter just this minute rang me from Milan - they jsut had another big one and are now all out on the streets. OH in Venice also texted me to say they felt it strong too.

Stay safe everyone.
Old May 29th 2012, 11:19 am
Moving to Liguria

Mickey1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thinking of you all out there, especially today. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Terrible news.
Old May 29th 2012, 11:23 am

Originally Posted by Patty
Daughter just this minute rang me from Milan - they jsut had another big one and are now all out on the streets. OH in Venice also texted me to say they felt it strong too.

Stay safe everyone.
Me too.

Daughter has just got in from school. They spent half the morning outside and not in the classrooms.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.