Reload this Page >

Country house for business

Country house for business

Old Mar 6th 2017, 8:35 am
Just Joined

Anthony75 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Country house for business

Hello,
Currently my wife and I (both uk citizens from Yorkshire and Edinburgh) run a very successful wedding planning company in Koh Samui in Thailand. We have been doing this here for the last 4 years and have just had a baby daughter so have begun to think about a move back to Europe. Prior to moving to Thailand I owned (the business not the buildings) and operated three bar restaurants in Edinburgh which are still running today.
What we are looking for: We would like to move to Italy and have our own wedding venue. We would like to find a countryside/coastal property that we could lease on a long term basis, (10 years?) to invest in as a business and wedding venue. In an ideal world we would like to have an option to buy the property after 3-5 years. We would also consider undertaking an unfinished property to completion. Please be advised we are looking in other places in Europe too if you see this on another forum. Thanks for any help.
Old Mar 6th 2017, 8:47 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Country house for business

You should lookfor a place that already has a licence for weddings. The authorisation of weddings is in the gift of the mayor and can take years (or never) to obtain.