Reload this Page >

Cheeky translation request...

Cheeky translation request...

Old Apr 20th 2017, 7:52 pm
Just Joined

neilbaker86 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cheeky translation request...

Hello,

If any of you can read Italian, could you kindly inform me as to what is written on the label as to why my parcel was returned?

Many thanks!

Old Apr 21st 2017, 5:15 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheeky translation request...

INdirizzo inesatto - inexact address, ... but knowing Italian posties it must have been very inexact - such as the wring city,,,
Old Apr 21st 2017, 8:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Well the like of SDA use this often because they can't be bothered to deliver that day or they have ran out of time and mum has said the pasta is almost ready.... However they have never returned the goods they in fact invariably deliver the very next day to the point I never bother to chase them now as I at least know when they are coming...
Old Apr 21st 2017, 9:40 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

I once sent myself a parcel from the UK, and it never got further than Dover as 'Sicily' wasnt known destination.
Old Apr 24th 2017, 6:32 am
BE Enthusiast

jonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to beholdjonwel is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by modicasa
I once sent myself a parcel from the UK, and it never got further than Dover as 'Sicily' wasnt known destination.
Well, without wanting to defend the British Postal service, I've never seen Sicily or any other region forming part of a postal address. Didn't you write "Italy" after "Sicily"?
Old Apr 24th 2017, 7:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Yes. It was obviously a bad day for postman Pat.