Car accidents

Old Dec 16th 2013, 6:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

linseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond reputelinseed oil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car accidents

ithink I can better all these reports , I drive a 2 ton 4x4 , and today I was put of the road and had to brake hard , I was forced of the road by a blind old watsit who had taken lots of wine to his docter so he could carry on driving wait nfor it , he was driving an old type fiat 500 the type with peddles , he over took some tree a breast cyclests and headed straight for me . on day nwhen the wifes not on board il tighten my seat belt and hold my ground
Old Mar 4th 2014, 4:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

I am spitting feathers and I do not know how to calm myself down. -Whiskey, I am getting the nice single malt out after I finish homework with the kids....

The one eyed 'strega' who hit me from a side road and who could hardly walk has told her insurance company that the accident never happened.

Wow, this despite all my photographs of the junction, cars, and even her face, despite a letter her husband sent me asking him to call him and 'desidero incontrarLa per valutare l'accaduto, per valutare il dano e l'eventuale responabilita. and despite me doing a denuncia with the Police, who told me the same person was involved in another accident a few days before.

Man, some people have balls....
I hate this level of dishonesty to the point I want to pack the suitcases and leave this country.
Old Mar 4th 2014, 6:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear this Isakat. This level of dishonesty is truly shocking.
Now I'm going to ask a stupid question ......seeing as it was all documented with the police etc, can't they force the issue with her insurance company?
Alternatively cant you do a 'denuncia' against her for fraud ?
(just clutching at straws here to try to help you )

dont drink ALL the whiskey will you
Old Mar 5th 2014, 8:08 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

HI

When you are sober go and do a denuncia with the Police and inform her and her insurance company , tell her you are also going to get yourself assessed for stress and anxiety linked to the incident and will claim compensation !
Old Mar 7th 2014, 9:52 pm
Forum Regular

JD1963 is an unknown quantity at this point

I was getting peed off reading some of these stories, Italians and their cars are a pet hate of mine.
Anyway, yesterday the local bar owner had her car hit by another car while it was parked. The passenger door was caved in and there was some structural damage. She only found out when she was walking to the car at the end of the day. She's had a lot of bad luck recently with her bar being broken into twice in the last month, and other things, so this was another kick in the gut!
Luckily the person who hit her car left a note of apology, her contact details and also the contact details of her local body repair shop. Don't know why she would be carrying the details of a body repair shop, maybe she's puts a lot of business their way but it just shows that there are some folk out there that are honest!
Old Mar 8th 2014, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Isakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond reputeIsakat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JD1963
I was getting peed off reading some of these stories, Italians and their cars are a pet hate of mine.
Anyway, yesterday the local bar owner had her car hit by another car while it was parked. The passenger door was caved in and there was some structural damage. She only found out when she was walking to the car at the end of the day. She's had a lot of bad luck recently with her bar being broken into twice in the last month, and other things, so this was another kick in the gut!
Luckily the person who hit her car left a note of apology, her contact details and also the contact details of her local body repair shop. Don't know why she would be carrying the details of a body repair shop, maybe she's puts a lot of business their way but it just shows that there are some folk out there that are honest!
Maybe I am unlucky to get the dishonest ones. I did ask for a copy of the denuncia and by the way, it is costing me 25 euro. Hopefully it will be ready next week.
Old Mar 9th 2014, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute

JD - you're in Bologna, where there is some civic responsibility! For the rest of us, its how much you can get away with - I had someone rip off the back bumpers of my car during a failed 3 point turn, while I was parked - still dont know who it was....
Old Mar 10th 2014, 12:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

So, the saga continues. They phoned me from the local Police station to ask me to see them regarding my request. They told me that I wrote the date wrong, that it should have been May 2013, to which I replied, that was another accident, that is now closed since the other person's insurance paid for the damage in full.
They then found my second denuncia from December and I saw they put it together in the same folder with someone called G... another woman who was hit 2 days before I was, by the same woman.
Then , in usual Italian fashion, they do not know what to give me and they send me to the Comandante, who told them to give me a form( again) and ask the insurance company to fax the request to them.

I did see a request to the Motorizazzione, asking them to evaluate her patente and when I asked the Comandante if they will revoke her licence, he said it was up to the Motorizazzione, not the Police to make that decision.

On top of this, my neighbour told me that the woman's husband is a cousin of one of our friends, which I suspected since they have the same name.