Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

calabrian mentality

calabrian mentality

Old Aug 25th 2017, 9:35 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: calabrian mentality

ANd of course there's no crime anywhere else in Italy. You paint with a borad brush clint!
Old Aug 25th 2017, 10:58 am
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by modicasa
ANd of course there's no crime anywhere else in Italy. You paint with a borad brush clint!

Plenty of dirt , crime and cruelty to animals in most countries . My daughter has just come back from a month in Calabria and she loved it . Her only complaint was that the WiFi coverage was so poor .
Old Aug 25th 2017, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

Originally Posted by modicasa

no there is crime in other areas too but there isn't this level of cruelty and omerta'

So if it is so bad in the north why are all the volunteers in the south (including Sicily) only willing to rehome stray animals in the north?

For your information Modicasa I have always defended the south however I moved to the south of Italy 9and half years ago I can tell you I have taken off my rose tinted glasses as far as the south is concerned a long time ago
Old Aug 25th 2017, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

BRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=clint;12323745] These articles are over 3 years old.I read in the Beano the other day that it had all drifted to Puglia,lol.
Old Aug 25th 2017, 2:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

BRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond reputeBRIAN 1 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordieborn
All these Southerners are the same world over then
Steady on geeze,dont you start as well,lol.
Old Aug 25th 2017, 4:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

clint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really niceclint is just really nice

[QUOTE=BRIAN 1;12324282]
Originally Posted by clint
These articles are over 3 years old.I read in the Beano the other day that it had all drifted to Puglia,lol.
Really 2016 to 2017 I make it 1 year old
don't forget to go and look for more toxic stuff in the sila mountains

For someone who can probably stretch to a badly una bira perfavor the beano is just about your kind of reading material
Old Aug 25th 2017, 5:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Especially the ones from Essex.
Old Aug 26th 2017, 4:45 am
BE Enthusiast

You wait all day for a troll and 2 come together.Just like London buses,lol.
Old Aug 26th 2017, 6:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BRIAN 1
You wait all day for a troll and 2 come together.Just like London buses,lol.

your comments are of no importance whatsoever to me I have better things to do like spending time looking after my 17 dogs all rescued from streets
Old Aug 26th 2017, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by clint
your comments are of no importance whatsoever to me I have better things to do like spending time looking after my 17 dogs all rescued from streets
Dont let them crap on the beach.Blimey thats a lot of poo bags.
Old Aug 26th 2017, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Geordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond reputeGeordieborn has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BRIAN 1
Steady on geeze,dont you start as well,lol.
Sorry Brian, I was just trying to make light of what seems to me very poor responses from very established members on the forum.
Old Aug 26th 2017, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry Brian, I was just trying to make light of what seems to me very poor responses from very established members on the forum.
You should apply for the post of Moderator Italy Geordieborn along with Lorna. Although I suspect it is a low paid and thankless task. The moderators in the Spanish forum do an impressive job but there are a lot more people posting there.

Last edited by philat98; Aug 26th 2017 at 9:43 am.
Old Aug 27th 2017, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi,no probs,I knew you was joking.I dont understand why clint was having a pop at me,we were both singing on the same hymn sheet regarding animal welfare.That was my rant and we have kind of adopted dogs only to come back to find they have been rounded up and probably destroyed.We live here most of the year,but still go home for periods,so impossible to keep pets,so hats off to clint for what he or she is doing,cheers,Brian.
Old Aug 27th 2017, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

a 4 months old stray pup was found hanging from metal railings yesterday in the lamazia terme area just for a change

anyone wants to see how wonderful calabria is do a search for cane impiccato calabria e cane avvelanto calabria and then you will see how the calabrians deal with stray animals