Reload this Page >

Bilingual Montessori Milan / Schools

Bilingual Montessori Milan / Schools

Old Feb 7th 2011, 3:33 pm
Just Joined

Babs_HK is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bilingual Montessori Milan / Schools

Hello to all,

We're about to relocate to Milan and have heard about the recently opened Bilingual Montessori School in Milan, Via Palmieri.
Now, having some experience with Montessori schools overseas, we're come to realize that the quality of the teachers, especially AMI certified, is the main criteria behind a successful curriculum and happy children! we've seen amazing Montessori schools with very poor teachers in Asia and we're definitely not ready to see our daughter go through the same predicament and tears.

Could anyone let us know their impressions and experience so far with this school?
Any other recommendations for Montessori or International Schools?

Thanks a million in advance,
Babs
Old Feb 8th 2011, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

indiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud ofindiebird has much to be proud of
Default Re: Bilingual Montessori Milan / Schools

Hi Babs, I've got no experience of these type of schools and don't know the school you refer to. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope that someone comes along who can help answer some of your questions.
Old Feb 12th 2011, 1:43 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by indiebird
Hi Babs, I've got no experience of these type of schools and don't know the school you refer to. I just wanted to welcome you to the forum and hope that someone comes along who can help answer some of your questions.
Thank you Indiebird!!
babs
Old Mar 31st 2011, 6:12 am
Just Joined

milania is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Babs_HK
Hello to all,

We're about to relocate to Milan and have heard about the recently opened Bilingual Montessori School in Milan, Via Palmieri.
Now, having some experience with Montessori schools overseas, we're come to realize that the quality of the teachers, especially AMI certified, is the main criteria behind a successful curriculum and happy children! we've seen amazing Montessori schools with very poor teachers in Asia and we're definitely not ready to see our daughter go through the same predicament and tears.

Could anyone let us know their impressions and experience so far with this school?
Any other recommendations for Montessori or International Schools?

Thanks a million in advance,
Babs
Did you ever find out about that school? I'd be very interested to hear about it. Are you a fellow Hongkonger?
Old Apr 1st 2011, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

Hello Milania, we are in Europe for a few days and should be back in HK by Monday 11th.Don t hesitate to call: 98550370
Babs
Old Apr 1st 2011, 11:28 pm
Just Joined

milania is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Babs_HK
Hello Milania, we are in Europe for a few days and should be back in HK by Monday 11th.Don t hesitate to call: 98550370
Babs
Great!I'' call you when you get back then. my number is 90357753