Bank problems

Old Jan 6th 2014, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

Solarcower is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bank problems

Hi everyone,
I hope you can give me a bit of help. I have a prepay mastercard with my bank and i use online banking. When i put money on it, it's usually fine. Yesterday, i was about to book a hotel and i put the money onto the prepay card. Instead of going onto the card, it showed as pending. I thought this was a bit weird, but looked at the date and it said the money would go on on the 6th Jan.

I tried this morning and no money was on. When i looked closely at the date, i realised it wasn't the 6/1/2014 but 1/6/2014! So the bank has decided it will let me add it onto my card 6 months in the future. Even though i didn't select a date; there isn't an option for that. I suppose i shouldn't really be surprised at this kind of stuff anymore...

So, what i wanted to know is, has anyone had a similar problem? Or is there a way that i can move the money back off my prepay card and into my account? Or cancel the transaction? I could get the hotel on normal credit card, but i don't want to pay out another 150 until i know i can get this money back before June...

Thank you in advance.
Old Jan 6th 2014, 1:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

HADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond reputeHADENOUGHPIZZA has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bank problems

Hi , looks like a manual error has been made on the processing , try contacting the bank .