Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Any expats in Brescia area?

Any expats in Brescia area?

Old Apr 29th 2016, 8:22 am
Just Joined

lilbitlizz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any expats in Brescia area?

I just moved with my husband and 6 month old son to Brescia from Memphis, TN and am looking for other expats to meet up with! I am still slowly learning Italian, but until I have a decent mastery of it, I would love to expand my village as a newby to town and a new mom!
Old Oct 1st 2016, 10:25 am
Forum Regular

sruggieri is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any expats in Brescia area?

Hi there me and my family are moving brescia early next year from the UK , we are going to rent for the initial period until we find ourselves ideal location, we would love to know what sort of experience you have encountered since moving to brescia , maybe you can recommend your location as a good based to bring up a young family (3 and 1 years old) lookingforward to hearing from you
Old Oct 3rd 2016, 6:41 am

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lilbitlizz
I just moved with my husband and 6 month old son to Brescia from Memphis, TN and am looking for other expats to meet up with! I am still slowly learning Italian, but until I have a decent mastery of it, I would love to expand my village as a newby to town and a new mom!
Hello and welcome to the forum.
I hope you enjoy your new life here and settle in well.
Old Oct 5th 2016, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

sruggieri is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah really looking forward to the move, thank you