Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

Accommodation on Sicily 2017

Accommodation on Sicily 2017

Old Feb 3rd 2017, 2:17 pm
Just Joined

Zosimus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Accommodation on Sicily 2017

Know the island well, having lived there a number of times for long periods. Am presently in the UK hoping to return late summer/early autumn. My wife and I, both retired (plus three medium sized dogs) are looking for 2-bed + accommodation for a period of up to about 24 months that has either land attached to it for 'serious' dog exercising, or an area very nearby where they can be exercised off lead. This time we feel that the area in the north-east may be preferable - north of Taormina/edge of Etna/Parco dei Nebrodi sort of area, but probably can not be in city/town; village possibly okay though nothing too remote. Accommodation needs to have both air conditioning and central heating (or similar). Any suggestions/help most appreciated. Italian spoken fairly well! If necessary, can visit in advance.

Last edited by Zosimus; Feb 3rd 2017 at 2:20 pm.