Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

3 to 4 month rental in Sardinia.

3 to 4 month rental in Sardinia.

Old Jan 7th 2017, 12:03 am
Olu
Just Joined

Olu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 3 to 4 month rental in Sardinia.

Hi,

I have just joined up and I would like to say hello to one and all and wish you a very Happy New Year.

Presently, I am living in the U.K. I am looking to rent a 2 bedroom apartment in Sardinia for 3 to 4 months from February. I don't, as yet, have a particular or favourite location and am open minded on the matter. So far, all I found on line is holidays lets, which are expensive or property for sale. I hope to be gone elsewhere by May 1st.

I have been researching through previous posts on the BA re Sardinia and I am only a third of the way through them. Very helpful. One member, Bob, explains how long term lets require residency and that airbnb is a way through this. As I am not planning to stay long term, residency is not something I am looking for. As an artist, my wish is to relax, unwind and take in the beauty and of course be creative.

I appreciate any and all wisdom members may take the time to share with me regards rental property (not expensive end of the market).
Kind regards. Olu
Old Jan 7th 2017, 5:25 am
BE Forum Addict

modicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond reputemodicasa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3 to 4 month rental in Sardinia.

If you are here for 3 months, you do not require residency. You will not find anything other than holiday lets for 3/4 months - but you are out of season. So dont be afraid to write and ask for their best offer, or make an offer yourself. Same with airbnb -
Old Jan 7th 2017, 5:32 am
BE Forum Addict

philat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond reputephilat98 has a reputation beyond repute

I stayed at Arzachena last year. It is not the most beautiful of places but the location is very good.
Try calling or emailing the tourist office to see if they can help you with rentals.
Comune di Arzachena - Ufficio Turismo
Old Jan 7th 2017, 7:25 pm
Olu
Just Joined

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my post. I will follow up on your advice. Thank you. Olu
Old Jan 7th 2017, 7:41 pm
Olu
Just Joined

Thank you Modicasa and Philat98 for your information. Sorry just find the site a bit difficult to manoeuvre so I am sending replies no the correct way. Will get the hang of it. Thanks again. Olu