Reload this Page >

100's of us out here

100's of us out here

Old May 25th 2008, 9:08 am
Just Joined

thomas2021 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 100's of us out here

Originally Posted by katu
Seriously peed off, the live uk streaming has been closed down if I want to watch TV it's going to have to be Italian :curse:

Unless anyone has any good alternative web sites they could suggest?
I too used to be an addict of the live streaming websites, like catchuptv.. but now the only ones you can get are american.
have recently discovered torrents though, and download eastenders, grand designs, films.. everything!
It's not as easy as the streaming sites, but it's much better quality.
You just download a programme (transmission or bittorrent or something - there are millions) for free.. then type 'torrent search' into google, and find your programmes.. you download a file, then you get that and drag it into the programme and it starts downloading P2P.

Last year I got so sick of italian tv I threw away our telly and got a subscription to 'internazionale', it's working though, in the evening the OH sits there and reads instead of watching crap! (whilst i secretly sneek upstairs and watch eastenders)
Old May 26th 2008, 6:08 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 100's of us out here

Originally Posted by katu
Seriously peed off, the live uk streaming has been closed down if I want to watch TV it's going to have to be Italian :curse:

Unless anyone has any good alternative web sites they could suggest?
It was probably illegal, to do with broadcasting laws outside of UK.
That is why you need a UK IP address to use BBC player and why Sky close the contract if they know you are not in the UK. ;-) ;-)

Just noticed a thread on it HERE

Last edited by jdr; May 26th 2008 at 6:36 am.