Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Italy
Reload this Page >

100's of us out here

100's of us out here

Old May 22nd 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

katu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nice
Default Re: 100's of us out here

OK, well he find Gerry Scotti particularly amusing and he loves the old conductor chap and how he looks at those who cannot sing/keep time/do anything remotely entertaining. He even loves the old woman who reads out the contestants names so goddamned appallingly.

My OH has no taste in TV progs, he also loves Flavio on Affaire Tuoi and Cultura Moderna
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:11 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by katu
OK, well he find Gerry Scotti particularly amusing and he loves the old conductor chap and how he looks at those who cannot sing/keep time/do anything remotely entertaining. He even loves the old woman who reads out the contestants names so goddamned appallingly.

My OH has no taste in TV progs, he also loves Flavio on Affaire Tuoi and Cultura Moderna
Give him some sleping pills ............. then at least you might be bale to see something different !
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:14 pm
Forum Regular

katu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nicekatu is just really nice

LOL, don't need sleeping pills, a couple of glasses of vino do the trick

Anyway, I watch English tv on the 'puter, so he can watch what he likes
Old May 22nd 2008, 9:18 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute

and i watch "proper TV" on the bif tv in lounge wher sky comes in and if OH wants his Itakian tv he watches it on little tv in other room!
Old May 22nd 2008, 10:04 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lorna at Vicenza
and i watch "proper TV" on the bif tv in lounge wher sky comes in and if OH wants his Itakian tv he watches it on little tv in other room!
I thought I was bad tonight! What you been on?! Itakian?! Is that Eastern Bloc or somat?!
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:13 am
Forum Regular

Beep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the roughBeep is a jewel in the rough

I must admit a soft spot for Flavio myself....would quite like to run my hands through all that hair but Cultura Moderna does my head in........that brazilian girl looks amazing and then she opens her mouth and sounds like a seal on helium when she laughs,which she does every 2 secionds and hes such a smarmy git.
I like Distraction but I prefered it with Enrico whatsisname.
Old May 23rd 2008, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by TestaRossa
I thought I was bad tonight! What you been on?! Itakian?! Is that Eastern Bloc or somat?!
it was a spelling mistake -
but I think it fits
Italian tv = takky = Itakian
Old May 23rd 2008, 3:48 pm
Forum Regular

Seriously peed off, the live uk streaming has been closed down if I want to watch TV it's going to have to be Italian :curse:

Unless anyone has any good alternative web sites they could suggest?
Old May 23rd 2008, 4:40 pm

Seriously peed off, the live uk streaming has been closed down if I want to watch TV it's going to have to be Italian :curse:

God help you ! go and get some films on dvd as soon as possible !!!!!
Old May 23rd 2008, 5:13 pm
The Original Red Head!

TestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond reputeTestaRossa has a reputation beyond repute

Is this UKTV Live? the subscription one?
Old May 23rd 2008, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

That's right TestaRossa, but it's been closed down *gggrr*

There is/was clearly a need for such a service, why don't the BBC and the others provide it?
Old May 23rd 2008, 9:02 pm
The Original Red Head!

Why?!! I thought it was all legal and that?! I've been given some P2P clubs you can join for free, but they are really hard to get into. I'm not in one, but if you bear with me over the weekend I'll try and find the addresses for Monday. They show the UK shows pretty quick after they are aired apparently.
Old May 24th 2008, 6:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patty
Sorry Margaret - I forgot to reply the other day

Yes its the UK Eastenders. Our dish points to Astra 28.2 and I get BBC and ITV at the same time as the UK. (just have to remember the hour difference ) I would go completely barmy if I had to watch Italian TV all the time.
Do you need a UK Sky box for that? I'm pretty sure that right down here in the deep south we can't get UK Sky without a dish the size of Jodrell Bank.
Old May 24th 2008, 10:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Patty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond reputePatty has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not very clued up on all these technology things Margaret However I know we just bought the lot (box, dish etc) at either Unieuro or Carrefour for about 79€ I think the set was called freeview - it 's then a case of setting it up and fiddling about for a few days and bingo !!
Maybe OH would be a bit put out at my description seeing as it was him that did all the hard work I just sat inside shouting 'almost' ....yes,.. no,.. yes'
Old May 24th 2008, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

Margaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond reputeMargaret M has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Margaret M
Do you need a UK Sky box for that? I'm pretty sure that right down here in the deep south we can't get UK Sky without a dish the size of Jodrell Bank.
Well we used to be Sky dealers in the UK so I should know all about it. Hubby says you would be able to get it up there but we are too far east here to get it. It is not the south that is the problem but the easterly situation.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.