Reload this Page >

10 months here and depression is setting in

10 months here and depression is setting in

Old Sep 7th 2012, 4:22 pm
Forum Regular

BeneMilano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 10 months here and depression is setting in

Originally Posted by ononno
Sometimes feel the same, after most of the last 50 years here. Find myself enjoying 'Countryfile' and 'The Dales' that I've downloaded to watch. Just been looking at properties for sale in North Wales.

But then I just log onto the Daily Mail home page, and that knocks some sense into me.

ciao for now.
'o nonno
the 'daily bitterness' is a paper to avoid ( thats the nickname of the paper in the UK)
Old Sep 7th 2012, 5:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BeneMilano
the 'daily bitterness' is a paper to avoid ( thats the nickname of the paper in the UK)
Oh, I thought it was the Daily Wail. Anyway, I enjoy a quick flash through the online homepage version every morning.
Old Sep 7th 2012, 8:21 pm
Pull my finger

duffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond reputeduffer has a reputation beyond repute

Never known it referred to as the Daily Bitterness. Daily Fail yes! And also the Daily Heil which probably is more appropriate.
Old Sep 7th 2012, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Sancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to allSancho is a name known to all

Anyone here a member of the MAILWATCH forum ?