Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Information Technology
Reload this Page >

From UK to Abu Dhabi or Dubai. What are our chances?

From UK to Abu Dhabi or Dubai. What are our chances?

Old Aug 11th 2008, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

Assal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default From UK to Abu Dhabi or Dubai. What are our chances?

Hi there,

I thought to drop a message hoping you could advice us, direct us to the right way.
Thank you very much for taking time reading it.

I'm a full time software QA Test Engineer (can do customer support) within this current company for 7 years, fully fluent in English, Arabic and French.
I'm married with 2 kids (11 (secondary school from this September) and (4 in primary school from this September too).
My husband: full time Project Manager/Consultant in Telecoms.
Are French Resident in UK since 1995.

We would like to be in touch with a serious people to get information, guidance on how we can possibly relocate to Abu Dhabi/Dubai for full time jobs for both of us.
Obviously, we're more concerned about finding companies who will be willing to provide us with accommodation for the family (us 4).
We would like to know if we can find international schools for our kids, English, French... how does it work?

We first would like to find out about:
- Positions for us over there?
- accommodation provided,
- Schools for our kids (Nina and Ryan). Obviously the person in charge will have plenty of time to find a nice match for us since we're not in a big hurry but better be organised and start from now targetting before September 09.
Hobby question please:
I'm also Egyptian
Dance teacher/performer. Do you think I'll find new students quickly?
And what about Taekwondo?
Right I'd stop in here and thank you ever so much for any new solid friendship and help.
N