Designers in Canada

Old Jan 20th 2005, 8:47 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Designers in Canada

Hi,

Anywone haveidea regarding the Job opportunities for WEB?MULTIMEDIA designers in Canada.

Which place is best to start with.Where in Canada is the job opportunities more in IT field.
Thanks in Advance
Pramod.
Old Jan 21st 2005, 12:51 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Designers in Canada

Originally Posted by graphicsdesigner
Hi,

Anywone haveidea regarding the Job opportunities for WEB?MULTIMEDIA designers in Canada.

Which place is best to start with.Where in Canada is the job opportunities more in IT field.
Thanks in Advance
Pramod.
There is Ubisoft in Montreal which is a computer game development studio emplying over 1000 people right now (I happen to work there )

I am pretty sure that we are hiring Marketing Artists and Web/Multimedia Designers... Although if you have any skills related to Game Development, or if you are an illustrator/painter... even better

www.ubi.com

Last edited by kleinluka; Jan 21st 2005 at 12:54 am.
Old Jan 21st 2005, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

graphicsdesigner is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ThanQ

Hi kleinluka,

Thank you very much for the info.Are you now in Canada.Now where are you working.
Old Jan 23rd 2005, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

kleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to beholdkleinluka is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Designers in Canada

I am in Montreal, yeah. I work at Ubisoft.