Technology jobs in Italian cities

Old Sep 21st 2016, 2:56 pm
Just Joined

Italia is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Technology jobs in Italian cities

Hello,

Me and my partner are considering moving to Italy.

I already work in information technology as a technical support analyst with a number of bespoke systems backed up by .net and java development teams in the UK. I also support corporate and broadcast it systems at work.

Is there much demand for support jobs outside of Milan in italy for english speakers learning Italian? I'm an English national even though I have Italian family and my father is duel nationality. I've found some jobs in Milan but from what I know it's not necessarily the best city to live in in italy.

If anyone has successfully made the move to Italy in this industry or a like industry would you be able to share your experiences with me?

I've been to Florence before and it seemed like a nice city to try an initial move to. But I need to realistically look at cities where I can find work first. So I'm trying to find out how to search for jobs. Currently I'm using glass door but it has very few support jobs.

Thanks in advance!

Dom