Australia IT Jobs

Old Oct 17th 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: Australia IT Jobs

Originally Posted by Gnarrabup
just to get posted on (sorry didn't find any other ways to subscribe for posts to the thread)

This guy does this on every IT post he is always warned and says sorry..... People like this should be banned..

Can you not do your own posts gnarrabup.....
Old Oct 17th 2007, 12:07 pm
Forum Regular

Gnarrabup is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Australia IT Jobs

Originally Posted by charmed
This guy does this on every IT post he is always warned and says sorry..... People like this should be banned..

Well, if twice equals every post then yes ban me!;o) Honestly - I mistook myself and I sincerly hope I haven't offended anyone else.

By now I've certainly found my way to the thread subscribe function and I won't be bothering anyone with this sort of thing in the future.

Cheers, have a great day!

G

Last edited by Gnarrabup; Oct 17th 2007 at 12:14 pm.
Old Oct 18th 2007, 11:05 am
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by charmed

That's a bit harsh. The OP apologised, plus the post you've quoted is over a month old.
Old May 4th 2008, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

live2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nicelive2learn is just really nice

Hey man wassup?!

Aren't happy with UK? I really like your spirit and courage about doing anything in order to get a job and working in your field of IT

I wish you best of luck!

Are you in Oz now?

Originally Posted by yeahfro
Having a bit of a crazy time in the UK, and looking to drop everything and come to Australia. I will be arriving at the beginning of May.

I have two years solid experience using C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server. Will I be able to find work?

I am budgeting for 1-2 months without any work. To get by I would consider working a bar job in the evenings. Sound good?

I am most interested in going to Melbourne, but open to Brisbane and Sydney as I know they are all cool. Anyone have any ideas which place has the most demand for my skills?

I think I can only qualify for a Working Holiday Visa and think this might be a restriction when finding work, although I would be cool with contracting.

Any feedback would be great and I can supply a CV upon request.

Kind regards,

Lee Wilson
Old Jun 1st 2008, 5:54 am
Just Joined

Ch111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: C# .Net programmer : $75- $85 per hour negotiable, Sydney

Originally Posted by hr1
Not at this moment. Just curious, are you in Technical Support ( Network Admin/ PC support etc) or in Programming or a mixture? Also are you under 30 years of age? ( if you are, I believe you qualify for a Workig Holiday Visa, which allows you to work 6months at any one employer...regardless of job type. Also have you considered applying for Permanent Residence ( skilled Migrant category?) ...it gives you great employment freedom and makes it easier for any aussie employer to hire you....even if you dont intend to stay in Australia forever....takes 6-9 months to apply for PR...
Hi...Just wanted to Check if anybody knws abt wher to apply n the salary for SAP consultants.