Bali in June ?

Old Dec 20th 2015, 10:54 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Bali in June ?

Yup.

I'm back to this again.

So. Is the weather in Bali Ok around June time please?
Is it heaving?
Has the smokey , hot, cone shaped, ash fountain sorted itself out.

I know we are long overdue a visit to the UK but MrBEVS is still rather set on Bali .
Old Dec 22nd 2015, 6:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Davita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bali in June ?

Since this year was an El Nino year it was different to previous years. We did not have any rain until a week ago and twice in the last few days it has stormed like the gods hate us...much damage and my pool overfilled twice.Next year should be normal and Bali weather in June shoud be perfect for visitors....anytime May- September is best as little chance of rain and humidity low. Of course it is always hot (30-32deg) and shade is required unless into going dark, but, contrary to mythology, it will not curl your hair....that's geneticThe volcanic ash is unpredictable and at the moment Mount Bromo is spewing ash (East Java) but not affecting Bali...I just flew by it this morning on my trip Bali-Jakarta and it was fairly quiet. The one that did affect Bali (Mt Rinjani in Lombok) has fizzled out...maybe the storm blew out the fire...who knows. Keep up on the currency exchange...the IDR is at a very low Rp15,000 to the US$ now. My prediction is it will get stronger in the next 2 quarters so locking in a few cheap Rp now may save money later....but it's still a gamble.

Last edited by Davita; Dec 22nd 2015 at 6:56 am. Reason: Paras not working again...I remember some remedy but cannot find