Australia and Indonesia

Old Nov 24th 2013, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Davita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond reputeDavita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Australia and Indonesia

Edward Snowden has just released more information of Australian spying of telephone calls between RI President SBY and his wife ANI. After Google translate the following was observed....

SBY "Hello sayang...Ive just been told the new OZ PM will visit so we should prepare a welcome meal."
ANI "OK Darling..if he's an OZ should I prepare a steak?"
SBY "Where can we get steaks..I already told our agriculture minister that we were to limit import of beef!"
ANI "Well he tells many people how to get the import licence...didn't he memo you"
SBY "Shit! I'll deal with that in my next life ...meanwhile, what do you suggest for dinner?"
ANI "Why not check with that security we use to spy on Aussies and find his desires...but limit the info to food, OK."
SBY "That's a good idea sayang coz most of the time those buggers are sleeping...call you back"

SBY "Its me honey..I found the PMs name is Abbott (crackle crackle from the phone)...."
ANI "Your phone is being tapped again sayang but I got what you said. The PM of Australia likes rabbit...I will try to get one but my Manado chef said we can cook one of her dogs instead and make rendang . I can add some of my mum's sambal and his mouth will be so hot...you'll be able to do all the talking!"
SBY " I love you sayang.....you are so smart...you should run for President."

ANI "I AM..... YOU f56ck.ing BODOH"