Reload this Page >

URGENT: Financial education offered by employers in India

URGENT: Financial education offered by employers in India

Old Jul 20th 2014, 4:49 pm
Forum Regular

sultanoflondon is an unknown quantity at this point
Default URGENT: Financial education offered by employers in India

Hi all,

After securing a work experience placement in Mumbai, I have been given a project. Can anyone help me with it?

It is as follows:

Project title: Competition Analysis & Benchmarking for products offered by employers in India.

Project Outline:

The broad outline of the study shall cover:
  • The kind of financial education available to employees, and their current concerns.
  • Understanding the present levels of benefit & wellness programs that are being offered by corporates esp. USA based companies, and their openness to offer financial wellness plans & motivations for opting for such plan.
  • Competition analysis & benchmarking of the present advisory services available.
  • Most Important: Creation of the “Employee Well Being index”, that will help us measure the success of the Worksite Marketing (WSM) and its impact for the Employer.

If anyone can make any productive, useful comments, that would be much appreciated!

Thanks!