Moving to Mumbai

Old Mar 15th 2014, 10:21 am
Just Joined

Pug wash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Mumbai

Dear all,
I am taking up a teaching post in Mumbai in August. I am an insulin dependant diabetic. I will be living in the Breach Kandi district. Can anyone give me an idea of the outline cost of insulin and testing strips? I have been to India a number of times on vacation and have noted that I need to use less insulin in the heat. I use a novo rapid insulin in the day and a single injection of glaring at night. I use ultra one touch testing strips. Thanks for reading. Pug wash
Old Mar 15th 2014, 5:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

a_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to beholda_f_d is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Moving to Mumbai

lmgtfy
Old Jun 28th 2014, 9:09 am
Just Joined

grandeur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to Mumbai

Ive just returned from the pharmacy and these are the figures they have given me in Bandra .. Hopefully should be about the same around breach candy as I suspect prices would be regulated .. But u could check with a few pharmacies once u are here . 50 ultra one touch testing strips costs rs. 1295 .. Novo rapid pen rs.580 and 3ml cartridge rs. 475 .. The pharmacy had something called galritus .. If its what u want then 3ml costs rs. 450