Moving to Chennai

Old Aug 21st 2013, 11:43 pm
Just Joined

Gem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really nice
Default Moving to Chennai

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone on here would be able to give me some advice about the best areas of Chennai to live in?? I am moving there from the UK next month for the foreseeable future. Just myself and my partner (no kids!) so I'm not worried about being close to schools or anything. Just want to make sure that I live in a good, safe area with some nice shops/restaurants around!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond reputeBipat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Chennai

Originally Posted by Gem999
Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone on here would be able to give me some advice about the best areas of Chennai to live in?? I am moving there from the UK next month for the foreseeable future. Just myself and my partner (no kids!) so I'm not worried about being close to schools or anything. Just want to make sure that I live in a good, safe area with some nice shops/restaurants around!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks
We have close relatives in T-Nagar area, very convenient for shops, restaurants and safe as anywhere. However busy, dusty, lots of road traffic and quite expensive apartments etc.
Suggest you try Indiamike-Chennai Forum for more ideas.
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 4:20 pm
Forum Regular

danbushell is an unknown quantity at this point

theres a guy on the India Mike forum called Nick H who is a wealth of information.
as Bipat suggested put your question on India Mike and i'm sure he'll be in touch with lot's of advice.
Old Aug 27th 2013, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Gem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really niceGem999 is just really nice

Thanks Bipat and Danbushell for the information - thats great!!
Old Aug 30th 2013, 1:39 am
Banned

sarkarinaukri is an unknown quantity at this point

Try some other place why only chennai
I think hyderabad best and cheap to stay
Old Dec 17th 2013, 6:21 am
Just Joined

tejayasarapu is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Bipat and Danbushell for the information- that's awesome