Reload this Page >

Information on expat family life in bangalore

Information on expat family life in bangalore

Old Nov 19th 2012, 11:34 am
Forum Regular

limetree1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Information on expat family life in bangalore

Hi,

As a family we could possibly be moving to Bangalore with my husbands company on an expat basis - can anyone give us information on expat life in Bangalore?

What is it like to live there with a family (children age ranges from 3-15)?

Two of our children are currently in a British school in Asia, one of them will be moving into their final 2 years (Alevel / IB) at high school, so international school information is a must!

We would also like some information on areas to live, types of accommodation etc. etc.

Any info you can give would be appreciated - thank you
Old Nov 19th 2012, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Chameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really niceChameleons is just really nice
Default Re: Information on expat family life in bangalore

Originally Posted by limetree1
Hi,

As a family we could possibly be moving to Bangalore with my husbands company on an expat basis - can anyone give us information on expat life in Bangalore?

What is it like to live there with a family (children age ranges from 3-15)?

Two of our children are currently in a British school in Asia, one of them will be moving into their final 2 years (Alevel / IB) at high school, so international school information is a must!

We would also like some information on areas to live, types of accommodation etc. etc.

Any info you can give would be appreciated - thank you
Hi Limetree1,

You could try the following:

http://www.asklaila.com/Bangalore/

It seems to cover an awful lot of stuff!

Chameleons.
Old Nov 19th 2012, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

limetree1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chameleons
Hi Limetree1,

You could try the following:

http://www.asklaila.com/Bangalore/

It seems to cover an awful lot of stuff!

Chameleons.
Thanks for that Chameleons, will have a look now!
Old Nov 20th 2012, 9:02 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi limetree1

I see Chameleons has given you a link to some use Bangalore facts and figures, which just leaves me to wish you a warm welcome to the India forum and wish you all the very best with your planned move to Banbgalore (which is a fab place for shopping !)

Dread - x