Gap year

Old Nov 23rd 2017, 9:42 am
Just Joined

Varunksuri is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Gap year

Hi I am in Australia for last 11 years now I am citizen here in Australia I want to bring my brother here in student visa but he got following problems.
He got separated from his wife and planning to divorce.he finished his graduation almost 5 years ago and was working with different companies.he got experience for almost 3.5 years.
My questions are
Can he apply for student visa.
Please advise
Thankv
Old Nov 23rd 2017, 1:11 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Gap year

Originally Posted by Varunksuri
Hi I am in Australia for last 11 years now I am citizen here in Australia I want to bring my brother here in student visa but he got following problems.
He got separated from his wife and planning to divorce.he finished his graduation almost 5 years ago and was working with different companies.he got experience for almost 3.5 years.
My questions are
Can he apply for student visa.
Please advise
Thankv
He can apply if he is accepted onto a suitable course. Of course, applying for a visa does not guarantee that it will be granted.

Also bear in mind the cost of international fees - and that he may likely have to leave upon completion of his study
Old Mar 8th 2018, 4:25 am
Just Joined

AusStud is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Varunksuri,
as old.sparkles mentioned, application for student visa does not guarantee it will be granted. However, if your brother does not have any gap in his education and employment there is a chance to provide to the immigration department that your brother is a genuine student.

The best if I can have a look at Resume of your brother that I can help you more with analyzing chances.
Old Mar 8th 2018, 11:40 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AusStud
Hi Varunksuri,
as old.sparkles mentioned, application for student visa does not guarantee it will be granted. However, if your brother does not have any gap in his education and employment there is a chance to provide to the immigration department that your brother is a genuine student.

The best if I can have a look at Resume of your brother that I can help you more with analyzing chances.
Having just looked at your other posts, I don't think you are qualified to be offering to assess someone's résumé. Also, if you have any advice, we prefer it to be made on the forum, not in PMs, as 1) if it's good advice, then others in the same position may be able to benefit from it, and 2) if it's bad advice, then it can be corrected before it potentially costs someone thousands of dollars.
Old Mar 8th 2018, 12:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

rammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond reputerammygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Again touting for dubious business. Austudy you need to be clear about your position here.
Old Mar 8th 2018, 10:56 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AusStud
Hi Varunksuri,

That might be 'the best' for your own purposes, but it's a very bad idea for Varunksuri. You've already shown from your other post that you have no idea about Australian immigration requirements.

Varunksuri, don't take immigration advice from this person. If you want to get professional advice, make sure that the person is experienced and has a good reputation.