What to send to ACS for Group-B MCSE?

Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

cherni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What to send to ACS for Group-B MCSE?

Hi everyone,

I was wondering, what should I send to the ACS besides the MCSE certified copy of the certificate?

Acording to guidelines, it says: Transcripts / Marksheets, showing all the subjects / units studied for the qualification.

Should I send the score reports on each exam I took??

ps: I did a self-study course, does this affect me? The form asks if the qualification was full/part time, time in wich I took to complete the course, etc...

Cheers!
Old Jul 4th 2008, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice
Default Re: What to send to ACS for Group-B MCSE?

Originally Posted by cherni
Hi everyone,

I was wondering, what should I send to the ACS besides the MCSE certified copy of the certificate?

Acording to guidelines, it says: Transcripts / Marksheets, showing all the subjects / units studied for the qualification.

ps: I did a self-study course, does this affect me? The form asks if the qualification was full/part time, time in wich I took to complete the course, etc...

Cheers!

Hi,

For my assessment I didn't provide them my Microsoft exam score sheet but gave them a Transcript Sharing Code (which can be obtained from the MCP link) so that they can verify the qualifications / exams by login on to my MCP page. It shows all the modules that I took for MCSE and also saved a few dollars that otherwise would have spent to get these copies certified.

Secondly I too self studied most of the modules and mentioned it as a full time study in the application.

For the course duration, I put 8 months which is the actual duration I took to finish off everything.

Cheers and hope this helps.

Anuruddha
Old Jul 4th 2008, 1:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by anuruddha13
Hi,

For my assessment I didn't provide them my Microsoft exam score sheet but gave them a Transcript Sharing Code (which can be obtained from the MCP link) so that they can verify the qualifications / exams by login on to my MCP page. It shows all the modules that I took for MCSE and also saved a few dollars that otherwise would have spent to get these copies certified.

Secondly I too self studied most of the modules and mentioned it as a full time study in the application.

For the course duration, I put 8 months which is the actual duration I took to finish off everything.

Cheers and hope this helps.

Anuruddha
Hi Anuruddha, thanks for sharing your experience... I will just do the same. In the institution, did you place Microsoft Corp?

Cheers mate!
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice

Hi Anuruddha, thanks for sharing your experience... I will just do the same. In the institution, did you place Microsoft Corp?

Cheers mate!
Yep I put it as Microsoft Corp... Good luck with your application.

Cheers,
Old Jul 7th 2008, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

scamp1976 is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,

Cheers!
I sent the following :
- color-copied my 'credit card' sized microsoft cards showing my results
- letter with my MCP transcript ID code for them to access. I think this is 100% needed, if you don't provide it , they will ask you for it.
- 5 employer references ( using the reference model letter from DIAC )
- color-copied my MCSE diploma's ( the A4 , big blue/black papers
- copies of my 21 exams

I spent about 6 months on the study, so this is what I put in there, this was part-time during evenings by the way. I also self-studied using MSFT books.

I certified copied everything, cost me 260 euro's.

Still waiting for the ACS results ( sent in May 2008 )
Old Jul 7th 2008, 1:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scamp1976
I sent the following :
- color-copied my 'credit card' sized microsoft cards showing my results
- letter with my MCP transcript ID code for them to access. I think this is 100% needed, if you don't provide it , they will ask you for it.
- 5 employer references ( using the reference model letter from DIAC )
- color-copied my MCSE diploma's ( the A4 , big blue/black papers
- copies of my 21 exams

I spent about 6 months on the study, so this is what I put in there, this was part-time during evenings by the way. I also self-studied using MSFT books.

I certified copied everything, cost me 260 euro's.

Still waiting for the ACS results ( sent in May 2008 )
Hi scamp1976! This is great info mate... thanks a lot!

I will send all that info. I have the same case as you... I hope I have all the information ready by the end of the month...

By the way, when did you get the MCSE cert?

Hope you do fine!!!

Cheers!