Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Why Non-Migrating Dependants Information is required for 189 VISA?

Why Non-Migrating Dependants Information is required for 189 VISA?

Old Feb 11th 2016, 9:00 am
Aussie Finn Mixture!

Location: Leschenault WA (after few locations around WA and Around Europe!)
teza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond reputeteza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why Non-Migrating Dependants Information is required for 189 VISA?

It has been answered already! They can't be your dependants unless severely disabled (and they wouldn't pass medical then anyway) so no dependants no fee.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 9:06 am
Just Joined

sameuropean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teza
It has been answered already! They can't be your dependants unless severely disabled (and they wouldn't pass medical then anyway) so no dependants no fee.
Thanks to share the fee for anyone dependant for 189 VISA, if anybody knows.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 9:10 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sameuropean
You have been given the answer. Continuing to repeat the question is not going to help.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 9:15 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by mrsgreenstar76
You have been given the answer. Continuing to repeat the question is not going to help.
Actually this question is written in simple english which is not answered. What is fee for any other dependent for 189 VISA. I'm not asking for my case. It is a general question though
Old Feb 11th 2016, 9:17 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Actually this question is written in simple english which is not answered. What is fee for any other dependent for 189 VISA. I'm not asking for my case. It is a general question though
There is no need to be rude. You have spammed the thread with the same question when you didn't get a reply that you liked.

Feel free to check out the DIBP website for an answer that fits.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 9:18 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Visa fees can be found on DIBP website - https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Fees

The cost for dependants over 18 is currently $1800 so $3600 for 2 adult dependants.

If you are planning to add your siblings to your visa, as you have already been told - if they are dependant on you due to disability they will likely not pass the medical and if one fails everyone fails so none of you will have a visa.

I know you are supporting them financially but why do you consider them dependant? Why are they unable to work and support themselves? Are they capable of looking after themselves and their home? Cooking, cleaning, etc? If so, then I do not think they can be classed as dependant.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 9:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Government Department of Immigration and Border Protection

A strange thing to be interested in in a "general" sense. I have never sat there and contemplated the cost of visas I have no intention of applying for or for non existent applicants.

Anyway you can look it up yourself at the above website.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 9:34 am
Just Joined

My dear lovely friends, thank you all for your prompt positive feedback, especially Mr. old.sparkles Respect.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 10:11 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

My dear lovely friends, thank you all for your prompt positive feedback, especially Mr. old.sparkles Respect.
Mr old.sparkles has a pink symbol meaning SHE is not a Mr

You didn't answer the questions though.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 11:15 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

They are included in my application as Non-Migrating dependants & will migrate in future because I am financially supporting them for food,clothes etc after my parents demise. I can move without them by giving them amount to spend until I am settled in Australia. Actually, my query is can my dependant be migrating based on my current 189 Visa application or some other Visa ( e.g. 115?)
So, now you have the answer (which was easily accessible through google) as to the fee for a dependent on a 189, if you want more help from us you will need to give more info.

Why do you pay for all the food and clothes for you siblings?
Why can they not get jobs and earn their own money?
Are they disabled in some way - physically/mentally unable to work?

if you give us more info we may be able to point you in the right direction. Personally I doubt that they can migrate as dependents, but without more info its not clear cut.
Old Feb 11th 2016, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

Tr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond reputeTr1boy has a reputation beyond repute

I think I'm done with helping anyone else that uses the ubiquitous 'my country' and 'various reasons'. We never get the whole story and treated like chumps once they have the info (for free) that is required. Here's how the conversation went at 'Sam's' house before he left 'his country'. "Ive got my visa for Australia" Siblings: "But what about us bruv, why can't we come?" Sam: "You can't come now, I didn't mention you on my visa application but once I'm in, I can find a way to bring you over from 'our country" Siblings: How can you do that? Sam: "Various reasons" TriBoy out