what would you do?

Old Feb 19th 2001, 9:19 pm
Luca

HI there! Iam 31, Italian. What would you do with 250,000 AU$ and just a 3 months
turist visa??

Cheers,

Lucas

Old Feb 20th 2001, 8:22 am
susi & kev

I would give it to Susi! (yes, that's serious!)

Susi

> HI there! Iam 31, Italian. What would you do with 250,000 AU$ and just a 3 months
> turist visa??
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lucas

Old Feb 20th 2001, 8:40 am
Gabrielle Hardy

Hi, Lucas!! I'm just back from australia and if you really have 250 000 Au$ to spend in 3
month, you should go on a full tour of the country from Sydney to Perth, visiting the
great barrier reef and Ayers Rock. you should book a flight to Fidji as well as The
Whitsundays (paradisiac islands not far from the country) With that amount of money, trust
me, you shouldn't be worried, you gonna have the time of your life!!!! Cheers, Gaby.
"Luca" <> a écrit dans le message news: [email protected]...
> HI there! Iam 31, Italian. What would you do with 250,000 AU$ and just a 3 months
> turist visa??
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lucas

Old Feb 20th 2001, 1:24 pm
Australian Labour Market

Hi Lucas

Spend sensibly while on the tourist visa. Hold on to as much of your money as you can so
that if you decide you like the country and perhaps want to migrate permanently you have a
wider range of options.

Of course, if you are mega rich - then maybe you could look up Susi!

Regards

Glenn Newton Managing Director Australian Labour Market ABN 25 087 036 888 Registered
Training Organisation No. 6617 Registered Migration Agent No. 0100027 PO Box 300, DICKSON
ACT 2602, Australia Telephone 02 6255 0307 Mobile 0416 158 037 Fax 02 6255 0313 Email
[email protected] Internet site http://www.alms.com.au

> turist visa??
>
> Cheers,
>
> Lucas