Waiting to hear from WA

Old Aug 20th 2013, 7:18 am
Forum Regular

gossage is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Waiting to hear from WA

I submitted my EOI for 190 Visa on 22 July nominating WA as my state of choice. On 24 July got the initial contact email from WA saying they were interested and would contact me again if they wanted me to apply for state sponsorship. Hear nothing since.

Has anyone got any recent experience with WA state sponsorship timelines? Do they let you know if they didn't want you to apply or just leave you hanging?

Thanks
Old Aug 20th 2013, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

tevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant futuretevta has a brilliant future
Default Re: Waiting to hear from WA

Originally Posted by gossage
I submitted my EOI for 190 Visa on 22 July nominating WA as my state of choice. On 24 July got the initial contact email from WA saying they were interested and would contact me again if they wanted me to apply for state sponsorship. Hear nothing since.

Has anyone got any recent experience with WA state sponsorship timelines? Do they let you know if they didn't want you to apply or just leave you hanging?

Thanks
I applied for WA sponsorship back in 2012 and they offered
sponsorship
within 3 days of my application. But I dint go ahead and applied to some other state.
Old Aug 20th 2013, 11:01 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waiting to hear from WA

Originally Posted by tevta
I applied for WA sponsorship back in 2012 and they offered
sponsorship
within 3 days of my application. But I dint go ahead and applied to some other state.
WA recently changed the way that they offer sponsorship, and you can no longer apply direct to them. Those wishing to be sponsored by WA will list this on their EOI and WA will contact them